Another story published!!!

• Let me know where to paypal the stuff, or where I can get a copy, and I'd be happy to purchase a few from the author 😉

• Yes, please send me the information on ordering an autographed copy.

Thanks in advance.

"Key"
    MCITP: DBA, MCSE, MCTS: SQL 2005, OCP

• Steve & Damon,

I'll stop by the USPS today to find out how much shipping will cost me and then I'll post the details.

Thanks for your interest. @=)

Brandie

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Brandie,

You are quite welcome. It has been a while since I read a book for relaxation, so why not read something written by a fellow DBA?

"Key"

• Damon Wilson (1/17/2008)

Brandie,

You are quite welcome. It has been a while since I read a book for relaxation, so why not read something written by a fellow DBA?

Hard enough to find a DBA that can SPEAK, let alone write :)... Good thing we have T-SQL - we might never understand each other!!!!!:P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

• HA!

ROTFLOL!

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• SELECT Response

FROM Emotes

WHERE HeadMovement = 'Nod'

"Key"

• I want a complete set, so just let me know!

• You rock, Brandie! Great accomplishment!

Wish I had the initiative to do something like that. I've thought about delving into screenplays...but hasn't everyone?

Speaking of expanding our horizons outside of IT, one way to do it is volunteer work. I had no idea that I would benefit from it, just felt like I had taken enough from the community, so it was time to give something back. My charity of choice for the past 7 years has been Big Bros and Sisters - there are literally hundreds on the waiting list in my town. You may even be able to donate your IT talent to an organization in need. No matter what charity you choose, you can make a difference in someone's life, and you'll gain something from it yourself. Please consider it as an addendum to this year's resolutions you've already made. I promise you won't regret it!

• Sorry this took so long, but I didn't have a paypal account and wanted to look at alternatives before I signed up for one.

Pricing is as follows:

Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms (first book) $18.95

Blue Kingdoms: Shades and Specters (second book) $14.99

Cost of Both Books together - $31.00 (discount!)

Shipping for either book (or both 1 & 2 together) is $5.00

If you want multiple copies of each book, let me know the numbers so I can go back to the USPS and find out how much additional shipping it'll cost.

I'm currently out of "Pirates" but have ordered more and should have them shortly. If you order both, I'll send both at the same time. The email address you should use for paypal is Bmtarvin@comcast.net.

• Okay, I have more copies of "Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms" in my hot little mitts. (Just in case you were waiting for this to place an order).

If you want to send me a money order, you can do that too. Just PM me for my snail mail address.

Thanks again to those who have already ordered books. I appreciate the support.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply