Are the posted questions getting worse?

• Fellow Threadizens... any help here would be grately appreciated! I'd really like to know what went wrong, and what to check to ensure that it doesn't happen again!

Wayne
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server 2008
    Author - SQL Server T-SQL Recipes

If you can't explain to another person how the code that you're copying from the internet works, then DON'T USE IT on a production system! After all, you will be the one supporting it!
    Links:
    For better assistance in answering your questions
    Performance Problems
    Common date/time routines
    Understanding and Using APPLY Part 1 & Part 2

• Gianluca Sartori (6/14/2010)

GilaMonster (6/14/2010)

The Dixie Flatline (6/14/2010)

I'm hearing vuvuzelas in my sleep.

Me too.

I haven't seen any matches yet, but tonight they're playing Italy vs. Paraguay.

Vuvuzelas will get soon into my sleep.

My condolences, Gianluca (the game just finished 1:1). :crying: Seems like the rain didn't really help your team...

To all U.S. folks who like soccer: great job yesterday!

@Gail: The exterminator's are frequently called over here in Germany since we're afraid of insect invasions πŸ˜‰

Seriously: I wonder how someone does actually like an "instrument" making such a errmm... "special" noise

Lutz
    A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

How to get fast answers to your question[/url]
    How to post performance related questions[/url]
    Links for Tally Table [/url] , Cross Tabs [/url] and Dynamic Cross Tabs [/url], Delimited Split Function[/url]

• Paul, Good Luck to New Zealand in their game against Slovakia in less than 4 hours from now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A little knowledge is a dangerous thing (Alexander Pope)
    In order for us to help you as efficiently as possible, please read this before posting (courtesy of Jeff Moden)[/url]

• Jan Van der Eecken (6/15/2010)

Paul, Good Luck to New Zealand in their game against Slovakia in less than 4 hours from now.

Thanks Jan, I think we're just glad to be part of it. I'll be happy if we score a goal at some stage - I think winning any games might be a bit beyond us, but you never know :-):-)

• Ah Paul, I thought it was beyond South Africa to score a goal, and they proved me way wrong...

Keep faith in your team! good luck to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This thing is addressing problems that dont exist. Its solution-ism at its worst. We are dumbing down machines that are inherently superior. - Gilfoyle

• Paul White NZ (6/15/2010)

Jan Van der Eecken (6/15/2010)

Paul, Good Luck to New Zealand in their game against Slovakia in less than 4 hours from now.

Thanks Jan, I think we're just glad to be part of it. I'll be happy if we score a goal at some stage - I think winning any games might be a bit beyond us, but you never know :-):-)

Tie for you guys...!!!! 1-1

πŸ™‚

-Roy

• Well played by the All Whites! And there you go Paul, here's the first goal πŸ™‚

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A little knowledge is a dangerous thing (Alexander Pope)
    In order for us to help you as efficiently as possible, please read this before posting (courtesy of Jeff Moden)[/url]

• Roy Ernest (6/15/2010)

Paul White NZ (6/15/2010)

Tie for you guys...!!!! 1-1

πŸ™‚

It's a side-effect of the vuvuzelas. It levels the playing field.:-D

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Paul White NZ (6/15/2010)

Don't worry, you'll be playing against Italy soon πŸ˜›

-- Gianluca Sartori

• Too much love going on this thread this morning - at least "morning" where I'm at. Everyone is being soooo sweet, I don't need sugar for my coffee!! Hell, if soccer can evoke these emotions with the likes of some of us around here, imagine what it can do for world peace.....

-- You can't be late until you show up.

• Gianluca Sartori (6/15/2010)

Sounds like another 1-1 tie in the making.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• CirquedeSQLeil (6/15/2010)

Gianluca Sartori (6/15/2010)

Sounds like another 1-1 tie in the making.

LoL, I think that none of this two teams would like a 2 ties in a row, especially Italy πŸ˜‰

-------------------------------------------------------------
    "It takes 15 minutes to learn the game and a lifetime to master"
    "Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality."

• So what's with the ball being too round or too light or something? Is everyone complaining?

--------------------------------------
    When you encounter a problem, if the solution isn't readily evident go back to the start and check your assumptions.
    --------------------------------------
    It’s unpleasantly like being drunk.
    What’s so unpleasant about being drunk?
    You ask a glass of water. -- Douglas Adams

• I think that the sports fans do fine when they're separated. It seems when they're in the same physical location we have issues.

It is interesting to see how excited people get, almost like the Olympics.

• Too light would be a valid complaint but too round???? It either is or isn't round.

-- You can't be late until you show up.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,781 through 15,795 (of 66,000 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply