Are the posted questions getting worse?

• Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Alvin?

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

• The Dixie Flatline (7/9/2010)

Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Alvin?

Maybe. 😀 :w00t:

Alvin Ramard
    Memphis PASS Chapter[/url]

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• I think Alvin has pondered that quite often. He's used "Flux Capacitor" four times this year in this thread.

• Steve Jones - Editor (7/9/2010)

I think Alvin has pondered that quite often. He's used "Flux Capacitor" four times this year in this thread.

... but who's counting, except for Steve? 😛

Alvin Ramard

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Actually I can't count. But I can query.

3 times in Feb 2010, 1 time today 😛

Actually I can't count. But I can query.

3 times in Feb 2010, 1 time today 😛

That's what I figured, well, at least the querying part. 😀

Alvin Ramard

• It was interesting to query things. Fortunately SSMS has that row number thing on the left to help with the counting 🙂

• Alvin will soon be making a christmas soon that involves flux capacitors, pork chops, and bears

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• CirquedeSQLeil (7/9/2010)

Alvin will soon be making a christmas soon that involves flux capacitors, pork chops, and bears

Did you mean a Christmas song? I could probably write one, but, trust me, you do not want to hear me sign it.

Alvin Ramard

• Alvin Ramard (7/9/2010)

CirquedeSQLeil (7/9/2010)

Alvin will soon be making a christmas soon that involves flux capacitors, pork chops, and bears

Did you mean a Christmas song? I could probably write one, but, trust me, you do not want to hear me sign it.

Nor I, though I will if you want :w00t:

Alvin Ramard (7/9/2010)

Nor I, though I will if you want :w00t:

That sounds like a deal.

Learn Extended Events

• The Dixie Flatline (7/9/2010)

Does the plan involve a fiber-optic laser assembler?

I still prefer the disassemblers, much less to clean up afterwards.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • Alvin Ramard (7/9/2010)

What's wrong with your signature? 😛

-- Gianluca Sartori

• Gianluca Sartori (7/9/2010)

Alvin Ramard (7/9/2010)

Maybe he's intending to sing it in sign language.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • GilaMonster (7/9/2010)

Gianluca Sartori (7/9/2010)

Alvin Ramard (7/9/2010)

Maybe he's intending to sing it in sign language.

That was my understanding. Not sure what I would hear though if he sung it in sign language. :unsure:

Learn Extended Events

Viewing 15 posts - 16,216 through 16,230 (of 66,000 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply