Fantasy football 2013

• If you guys have room next year I would love to play in the league!

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Damn! Yesterday, I was ranked #8 and in danger of missing the playoffs! Now I'm #3 and am controlling my playoff destiny??? What a crazy weekend!

I would've been happy to just climb a couple of notches. I wasn't expecting a five-spot rise!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (11/26/2013)

Damn! Yesterday, I was ranked #8 and in danger of missing the playoffs! Now I'm #3 and am controlling my playoff destiny??? What a crazy weekend!

I would've been happy to just climb a couple of notches. I wasn't expecting a five-spot rise!!!

Lol, I think the league is set up so division winners get the top 3 seeds regardless of record. Our "Full" division is like the NFC East of SSCFFL! 😛

• Tater, if there's room next year you're definitely in.

Looks like a mad scramble for the 5th and 6th seeds, should be a fun weekend.

Three games tomorrow for Thanksgiving so make sure your waiver adds are in place and your lineup is set.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, make sure to remember all the awesome things to be grateful for. My cup is full and running over!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (11/27/2013)

Tater, if there's room next year you're definitely in.

Looks like a mad scramble for the 5th and 6th seeds, should be a fun weekend.

Three games tomorrow for Thanksgiving so make sure your waiver adds are in place and your lineup is set.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, make sure to remember all the awesome things to be grateful for. My cup is full and running over!

Make that the 3rd through 6th seeds. Only 1 and 2 have their spots locked going into this last week of the regular season. Should be fun!

And a second on the Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Safe travels if you are headed anywhere and hopefully you have plenty of time to spend with friends and family.

• Awesome! Thanks Dan

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• SQLDCH (11/25/2013)

Steve's already got me beat and has V. Davis going tonight. I tried talkin' some trash on Twitter but he wasn't biting.

For anyone else on Twitter, I've been using the hashtag #SSCFFL.

Depending on how all the games turn out tonight, it could make for an exciting playoff run next week.

Sorry, on vacation in the mountains. Not very connected.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/1/2013)

SQLDCH (11/25/2013)

Steve's already got me beat and has V. Davis going tonight. I tried talkin' some trash on Twitter but he wasn't biting.

For anyone else on Twitter, I've been using the hashtag #SSCFFL.

Depending on how all the games turn out tonight, it could make for an exciting playoff run next week.

Sorry, on vacation in the mountains. Not very connected.

Don't worry about being connected, you have a chance to double my score this week.

• Finally Decker pays off and glad I didn't trade Cam (your loss, mate).

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/2/2013)

Finally Decker pays off and glad I didn't trade Cam (your loss, mate).

Haha, well I think I finally found a halfway decent QB now. If only I could get a WR or two to show up to a game. At least I'm in the playoffs although it appears I will miss out on the bye.

• Wow win number two under my belt! <happy dance> indeed!

And pretty much all thanks to Josh Gordon.

Rodders...

• Damn! I actually make the playoffs with a 6-7 record???

Not pretty, but I'll take it!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Great, I have to play Steve the week after he puts up over double what I had... Hopefully Manning starts throwing to Welker instead of Decker this week.

• Decker, Decker, Decker, Decker

Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam

Vernon, Vernon, Vernon

Those chants coming your way, Rodney.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply