Fantasy football 2013

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/3/2013)

Decker, Decker, Decker, Decker

Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam

Vernon, Vernon, Vernon

Those chants coming your way, Rodney.

Please send those chants, and points, towards Rod. Since you are up against me, I would really appreciate that! 😛

• Steve, way to go on completly confusing me, I think you meant Rory!

Excuse the dumb Englishman, but how come I'm still playing if I didn't make the play offs? It's cool, don't get wrong, just confusing 😀

Rodders...

• roryp 96873 (12/3/2013)

Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/3/2013)

Decker, Decker, Decker, Decker

Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam

Vernon, Vernon, Vernon

Those chants coming your way, Rodney.

Please send those chants, and points, towards Rod. Since you are up against me, I would really appreciate that! 😛

You beat me too it! 😀

• rodjkidd (12/3/2013)

Steve, way to go on completly confusing me, I think you meant Rory!

Excuse the dumb Englishman, but how come I'm still playing if I didn't make the play offs? It's cool, don't get wrong, just confusing 😀

Rodders...

There is a consolation playoff for all of you losers. 😛 I think that makes it fair so the guys who didn't make it don't start dumping their good players for other guys in the playoffs to go and pick up.

• roryp 96873 (12/3/2013)

rodjkidd (12/3/2013)

Steve, way to go on completly confusing me, I think you meant Rory!

Rodders...

There is a consolation playoff for all of you losers. 😛 I think that makes it fair so the guys who didn't make it don't start dumping their good players for other guys in the playoffs to go and pick up.

Awww, there goes my strategy! 😀

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• I demand a re-count!!!!! How can I put up 143 points and still lose???? And how can I score the second most amount of points in the league and have a losing record?!??!?!?!

Alas, the cruel lover who is NFL Fantasy Football...allowing for bittersweet victories and totally crushing defeats. I'm in a similar boat in my other league, scoring the most but barely making the playoffs.

Good luck to you who made the playoffs, maybe Ray can catch fire and win the league with a losing record. I'm just hoping to defeat our league champion in the Consolation bracket (and not lose to Rodders!).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Ha Ha

I was lulling you all into a false sence of security. Waiting until I had no chance and then starting my campaign 😀

Rodders...

• Looks like ill advance. Was worried at the start of the day but things ce around nicely after an hour

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/8/2013)

Looks like ill advance. Was worried at the start of the day but things ce around nicely after an hour

As of right now, I appear to be advancing as well. Don't want to say too much, though -- anything can happen. Greg Olsen can still go in the tank, and Drew Brees can still go off!!!

(Sure, I decide to bench Andrew Luck, and he goes off for 40 points!)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Ray K (12/8/2013)

Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/8/2013)

Looks like ill advance. Was worried at the start of the day but things ce around nicely after an hour

As of right now, I appear to be advancing as well. Don't want to say too much, though -- anything can happen. Greg Olsen can still go in the tank, and Drew Brees can still go off!!!

(Sure, I decide to bench Andrew Luck, and he goes off for 40 points!)

Gah! I knew I should've kept my mouth shut! That was much closer than I would've liked!!!

• I was puckered for you, Ray. I'm still hoping the 6-7 guy takes down the league =p

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Oh, boy, don't you guys love fantasy football?

Ending 9th after the regular season seemed well, only I now have to play for the 11th position thanks to my always unpredictable players (are there any true predictable players, anyway?).

Congratulations to the Old Cattonians for their victory, I only wish it hadn't been against my Mexicanos :-).

OK, guys, football time again. Don't forget to set your teams up as week 15 (FF semi-finals) starts today.

Good luck, everyone.

"El" Jerry.

"A watt of Ottawa" - Gerardo Galvan

To better understand your help request, please follow these best practices.[/url]

• Oh ya, I'm gearing up for my run at back-to-back 5th place finishes in SSCFFL!!!

Watch for all the guys on my roster to have their biggest games of the season next week when I'm not even playing! 😛

• I also just noticed, in the last 4 weeks, I'll have only played 2 different teams. I'm currently 0-3 in that stretch...

• El Jerry,

As manager of Old Cattonians, I too was very surprised by that win! 🙂

But looking at this weeks draw I think my late season winning streak will come to an end!

Rodders...

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply