Fantasy Football 2014

• Looking at the matchups for this weekend, looks like the Select * v WayOutWest Cowboys could be a very tight match with only a .1 point difference between them at the moment.

• Lynn Pettis (11/26/2014)

Looking at the matchups for this weekend, looks like the Select * v WayOutWest Cowboys could be a very tight match with only a .1 point difference between them at the moment.

Looks like it is now a 7 point difference with Select * projected to win, but Bolts is projected to outscore both of them. This should be a great finish for the last playoff spot!

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• That's true, but it looks like WayOutWest Cowboys may be making lineup changes. I looked at the matchup and the their Kicker position is currently empty.

• I'm hoping for an upset in their match and SQL Bolts doing better than WayOutWest Cowboys. Be nice to squeak into the playoffs!

• Lynn Pettis (11/26/2014)

I'm hoping for an upset in their match and SQL Bolts doing better than WayOutWest Cowboys. Be nice to squeak into the playoffs!

Don't you think you've had enough playoff games over the last few years Lynn? 😛

• SequelSurfer (11/27/2014)

Lynn Pettis (11/26/2014)

I'm hoping for an upset in their match and SQL Bolts doing better than WayOutWest Cowboys. Be nice to squeak into the playoffs!

Don't you think you've had enough playoff games over the last few years Lynn? 😛

Nope, I didn't make the playoffs last year. :w00t:

• Well, Looks like we have to wait for Monday Night Football to decide who gets the sixth and final playoff position! If Select * squeaks out a win over WayOutWest Cowboys the slot is theirs. If they lose, I squeak in to the Championship Round.

• Let's hope that Harvin sprains an ankle and can't go, but is healthy for next week. :w00t:

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/1/2014)

Let's hope that Harvin sprains an ankle and can't go, but is healthy for next week. :w00t:

Or zero targets like NO Jimmy Graham. That had to suck getting 0.00 points from a projected 14+.

• Lynn Pettis (12/1/2014)

Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/1/2014)

Let's hope that Harvin sprains an ankle and can't go, but is healthy for next week. :w00t:

Or zero targets like NO Jimmy Graham. That had to suck getting 0.00 points from a projected 14+.

Especially when Brees was throwing touchdowns to everyone else...

• Squeaked into the Championship Playoffs!

Good Luck to everyone!

--- On Any Given Sunday! ---

• Lynn Pettis (12/2/2014)

Squeaked into the Championship Playoffs!

Good Luck to everyone!

I was right about you going to more than enough playoffs Mr Pettis, and as my record against you in the playoffs is woeful, I'm looking for a bit of revenge. 😛

• SequelSurfer (12/2/2014)

Lynn Pettis (12/2/2014)

Good Luck to everyone!

I was right about you going to more than enough playoffs Mr Pettis, and as my record against you in the playoffs is woeful, I'm looking for a bit of revenge. 😛

Does this mean we are going head to head this coming weekend?

• Lynn Pettis (12/2/2014)

SequelSurfer (12/2/2014)

Lynn Pettis (12/2/2014)

Good Luck to everyone!

I do believe you have the pleasure of the Bulldogs in the Wild Card Round. 😎

My win against Rory combined with defeat for Keith gave me the divisional title and a game against you as opposed to Ditka. (Not that the website appears to be too helpful at the moment, you have to dig a bit carefully...)

• SequelSurfer (12/3/2014)

Lynn Pettis (12/2/2014)

SequelSurfer (12/2/2014)

Lynn Pettis (12/2/2014)

Good Luck to everyone!

I do believe you have the pleasure of the Bulldogs in the Wild Card Round. 😎

My win against Rory combined with defeat for Keith gave me the divisional title and a game against you as opposed to Ditka. (Not that the website appears to be too helpful at the moment, you have to dig a bit carefully...)

Yes, yes I do. 😎

When we played earlier, you defeated me by a little more than 2 points. It was a close game.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply