Fantasy Football 2014

• Yeah, all 12 teams are set. I finalized the league (so no one can drop) and set the draft order to random, to be set 30 minutes before draft time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • My reminder is set.

Do we have a draft order?

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (8/13/2014)

My reminder is set.

I believe it gets randomly set right before the draft.

• roryp 96873 (8/13/2014)

Steve Jones - SSC Editor (8/13/2014)

My reminder is set.

Yeah, draft order is random and is set 30 minutes before draft time.

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Less than two weeks to go! Looking forward to it and I have it on the calendar.

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• SQLDCH (8/13/2014)

roryp 96873 (8/13/2014)

My reminder is set.

I hope I get the #1 pick so I can take Clayton Kershaw!

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Keith Tate (8/18/2014)

SQLDCH (8/13/2014)

roryp 96873 (8/13/2014)

My reminder is set.

I hope I get the #1 pick so I can take Clayton Kershaw!

Or Andrew Wiggins!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• I won't be taking Peyton Manning again this year. I was sooooooo glad I passed on him for Cam Newton last year </sarcasm>

• Romo or Brady? Not sure which.

• You surely can't pass up any Vikings or Browns QB still left on the board. Or is it any Vikings or Browns QB can't pass? Now I'm confused.

• Just realised why I haven't been getting these updates, D'Oh. Set my team up in the league but forgot to subscribe to this thread. Glad I realised before the draft, then again missing the draft didn't hurt Lynn i seem to recall 😀

• SequelSurfer (8/20/2014)

Just realised why I haven't been getting these updates, D'Oh. Set my team up in the league but forgot to subscribe to this thread. Glad I realised before the draft, then again missing the draft didn't hurt Lynn i seem to recall 😀

Considering I made it to the Championship round in years 1, 2 and 3; and won the Championship in years 2 and 3, your right. Then I participated in the draft and failed to make the Championship round last year, I may skip the draft this year.

• Lynn Pettis (8/20/2014)

SequelSurfer (8/20/2014)

Just realised why I haven't been getting these updates, D'Oh. Set my team up in the league but forgot to subscribe to this thread. Glad I realised before the draft, then again missing the draft didn't hurt Lynn i seem to recall 😀

Considering I made it to the Championship round in years 1, 2 and 3; and won the Championship in years 2 and 3, your right. Then I participated in the draft and failed to make the Championship round last year, I may skip the draft this year.

Can I politely ask you not to forget this year's draft then Lynn? :w00t:

• SequelSurfer (8/21/2014)

Lynn Pettis (8/20/2014)

SequelSurfer (8/20/2014)

Can I politely ask you not to forget this year's draft then Lynn? :w00t:

Yes, you do have that capability. 😀

• SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! Don't forget the draft is this Sunday everyone, 1pm my local time (Mountain Time), I'll let you figure out your own time from that. Or you can log on to Yahoo and it should tell you in your local time on the league page. Hope to see you all there, especially Lynn. 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply