Fantasy Football 2014

• Funny, was just logging in to post the reminder when I saw the thread update notification. Thanks Rory!

Looking forward to another fun year, guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • How many people were able to make it to the online draft?

• SQLDCH (9/2/2014)

How many people were able to make it to the online draft?

If I recall correctly there were about 7 of us in there for the first few rounds, a couple people kicked back to auto-draft towards the end though. And I'm not sure who was drafting for Gerardo...:sick:

• SQLDCH (9/2/2014)

Yep, I was there. From what the draft grade thingy says, I did pretty well! (Although we all know how much stock we can put in that thing! 🙂 )

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• I would have been, but the only notice I got was Saturday. Would have been nice to get one more notice on the day of the draft. I remembered it at 3:00 AM Afghan time.

• Lynn Pettis (9/2/2014)

I would have been, but the only notice I got was Saturday. Would have been nice to get one more notice on the day of the draft. I remembered it at 3:00 AM Afghan time.

I wouldn't say you ended up with an awful team by any means. And as you said before, that strategy of not showing up seems to work well for you. 😉

• roryp 96873 (9/2/2014)

Lynn Pettis (9/2/2014)

I would have been, but the only notice I got was Saturday. Would have been nice to get one more notice on the day of the draft. I remembered it at 3:00 AM Afghan time.

I wouldn't say you ended up with an awful team by any means. And as you said before, that strategy of not showing up seems to work well for you. 😉

But I wanted to see if I could get Peyton Manning in the first round. I could have had him then last year and passed him up for Tom Brady.

• Lynn Pettis (9/2/2014)

roryp 96873 (9/2/2014)

Lynn Pettis (9/2/2014)

But I wanted to see if I could get Peyton Manning in the first round. I could have had him then last year and passed him up for Tom Brady.

Ray would have beat you anyways. I think there were at least 2 or 3 people who wanted to make sure he didn't fall down to Steve. 😛

• roryp 96873 (9/2/2014)

Lynn Pettis (9/2/2014)

roryp 96873 (9/2/2014)

Lynn Pettis (9/2/2014)

Ray would have beat you anyways. I think there were at least 2 or 3 people who wanted to make sure he didn't fall down to Steve. 😛

Hey, never mind Steve! I just wanted to make sure I got him before anyone else! Especially with the way that he singlehandedly beat me in the championship last season!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• I'm not too disappointed with my auto draft, should be a fun year. Ya' make all your hay in the regular season waiver wire anyways!

• SQLDCH (9/2/2014)

I was there. Taking a break from painting my shed

• I missed it for the first time - hopefully I will have a Lynn-like season 😛

• I was there and got a D+ on draft score card so things are looking pretty good for me 😀

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• I was there too, and got a D on the draft score. To be honest I didn't take the time to review players info and current situations, and did the draft over my phone, so the app does not give that much information and I started drafting players in the dark, only a few known names.

Well, that is past, I will have to beat you guys with what I have (:-D), so make sure you line up your players for tomorrow.

NFL season is here!!!!!!

"El" Jerry.

"A watt of Ottawa" - Gerardo Galvan

To better understand your help request, please follow these best practices.[/url]

• I wanted to be. But we had a very long walk around Oslo, and I fell asleep about 30 minutes before and woke up 15 minutes after!

Let's see whether that makes a difference to my season. I see I have the mighty one (Steve) up first! 🙂

Rodders...

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply