Fantasy Football 2014

• rodjkidd (9/3/2014)

I wanted to be. But we had a very long walk around Oslo, and I fell asleep about 30 minutes before and woke up 15 minutes after!

Let's see whether that makes a difference to my season. I see I have the mighty one (Steve) up first! 🙂

Rodders...

I hate to disappoint you, but I think you are playing me week 1. :ermm:

• EL Jerry (9/3/2014)

I was there too, and got a D on the draft score. To be honest I didn't take the time to review players info and current situations, and did the draft over my phone, so the app does not give that much information and I started drafting players in the dark, only a few known names.

Well, that is past, I will have to beat you guys with what I have (:-D), so make sure you line up your players for tomorrow.

NFL season is here!!!!!!

Two words: waiver wire!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• roryp 96873 (9/3/2014)

rodjkidd (9/3/2014)

I wanted to be. But we had a very long walk around Oslo, and I fell asleep about 30 minutes before and woke up 15 minutes after!

Let's see whether that makes a difference to my season. I see I have the mighty one (Steve) up first! 🙂

Rodders...

Doooooooh!

Just goes to show how much time I've had since Sunday. Yes indeed, the mighty first match is between you and I. May it be glorious and the victor goes on to squash the man we dare to call Mr. Jones! 😉

I see I also need to pick up a backup defence... I will look into that when I get back tonight.

Rodders...

• rodjkidd (9/3/2014)

roryp 96873 (9/3/2014)

rodjkidd (9/3/2014)

Rodders...

Doooooooh!

Just goes to show how much time I've had since Sunday. Yes indeed, the mighty first match is between you and I. May it be glorious and the victor goes on to squash the man we dare to call Mr. Jones! 😉

I see I also need to pick up a backup defence... I will look into that when I get back tonight.

Rodders...

Too many scrubs from Denver on Steve's team, either of us should be able to handily defeat him. (I say this as a Broncos fan myself :-P)

• rodjkidd (9/3/2014)

May it be glorious and the victor goes on to squash the man we dare to call Mr. Jones! 😉

Sheesh, what's the deal with everyone ganging up on poor Steve? It's not like he's won a million <edit> any </edit> championships or anything! 🙂

(Not that I'm defending Steve; I'm looking to give him a good beat-down myself! :-D)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Ray K (9/3/2014)

(Not that I'm defending Steve; I'm looking to give him a good beat-down myself! :-D)

(And let the trash talk begin! :-))

• Well to be fair it's only because I thought I was playing Steve this week. 😀

But it's not...

I love how I'm using the Tate Moderns free wifi 30 minutes after it closed. Very nice early evening in London. Just went round the Matisse exhibition there.

Now to work out where the Old Church is in St Pancras.

Rodders...

• Looks like several of the games this week could be really close.

[font="Arial Black"]Any given Sunday![/font]

• Steve gets to be my first victim, gonna trash talk on twitter, too (#SSCFFL)!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Ha, no worries about me. I get ya'll are scared. It's OK. I won't beat any of you too badly.

• Thanks, Romo. Way to start my season.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (9/7/2014)

Thanks, Romo. Way to start my season.

I thought everyone knew by now that you should not trust Tony Romo.

• Gutted. Over 100 points in week 1 and fall short by 1.5, cheers Rams defense, you were shocking. :angry:

• Wow, even w/out Cam Newton playing, I still managed to get a win. Thank you, Houston defense!

• Patrick Kansa (@pkansa) (9/9/2014)

Wow, even w/out Cam Newton playing, I still managed to get a win. Thank you, Houston defense!

Yes, very well done. Would have been closer had I not left so many points on the bench.

As I say, On any given Sunday!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply