Fantasy Football 2014

• I just need to avoid a 43 point night by Eric Decker and it looks like it will be a good weekend for Prestige Worldwide! 😀

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Ray K (9/22/2014)

Ugh. I'm getting my first loss this weekend. Of course, it didn't help me that Lynn has Matt Ryan and Julio Jones on his team, and those two had a field day Thursday night. By Friday morning, I was already 57 points in the hole!!!

Imagine if I had also had the Falcons Defense as well!

• An early decision for me. Both of us had almost all our players done in the early game yesterday and just enough forward movement for me to have a good day. Though I may be done with Brady. I don't like the guy, but thought he might come back after last season's limited numbers. Not looking good.

• I'm ticked. I benched Vernon Davis, knowing he wasn't going to play but apparently that change didn't go through, even though the app confirmed. WTG Yahoo mobile app.

Rory, I know it was you. You have the codes to my phone. Once you beat me by 6.80 points please unlock my bank account and promise not to post those pics of me in the bunny suit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (9/22/2014)

I'm ticked. I benched Vernon Davis, knowing he wasn't going to play but apparently that change didn't go through, even though the app confirmed. WTG Yahoo mobile app.

Rory, I know it was you. You have the codes to my phone. Once you beat me by 6.80 points please unlock my bank account and promise not to post those pics of me in the bunny suit.

Ha, I wish I was smart enough to do that. My luck Cutler will throw 4 tds to Marshall tonight and you'll win handily. I honestly had thoughts of starting Cousins over Brees at QB this week too, looks like I should have listened to my gut.

Out of curiosity, are you guys using the iOS or Android app? I don't use the app too often, but haven't had any problems on Android as of yet.

• iOS for me. I should have circled back and around and checked it again before Sunday but just never had the time.

• SQLDCH (9/22/2014)

I'm ticked. I benched Vernon Davis, knowing he wasn't going to play but apparently that change didn't go through, even though the app confirmed. WTG Yahoo mobile app.

Not that I'm throwing you under the bus Dan, but I switched in A.J. Green 2 mins before the game on my way to ABQ from Denver and the app worked for me 😀

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• SQLDCH (9/22/2014)

iOS for me.

Well there's your problem. 😛 Maybe if you upgrade to the iPhone 6 the app will start to work correctly? You'll probably have to buy some proprietary Apple attachment for the phone as well before you get full functionality though. :hehe:

• Keith Tate (9/22/2014)

SQLDCH (9/22/2014)

Not that I'm throwing you under the bus Dan, but I switched in A.J. Green 2 mins before the game on my way to ABQ from Denver and the app worked for me 😀

SEE! Rory hacked my phone! This proves it!

• SQLDCH (9/22/2014)

Keith Tate (9/22/2014)

SQLDCH (9/22/2014)

I'm thinking more along the lines of operator error. :-D:-P;-)

• SQLDCH (9/22/2014)

Keith Tate (9/22/2014)

SQLDCH (9/22/2014)

Keith must have an Android phone. All this proves is how horrible Apple products are. 😛

• SQLDCH (9/22/2014)

iOS for me. I should have circled back and around and checked it again before Sunday but just never had the time.

Well, it looks like it didn't matter who you had in there at tight end. That was kind of a lame match up for two undefeated teams going in. Looks like I am the last one left without a loss this season, but that might come to an end quickly as I have a boatload of players on bye this upcoming week.

• I just said to a colleague, excellent I now have a Tight End...

American Football terms don't always translate well in a UK office.

So I see I'm up against Jonesy, this week and major underdog. Seeing as I was favourite going into the previous two as favourite and being 0-30, obviously I bound to win this one!

😀

Rodders...

• rodjkidd (9/24/2014)

I just said to a colleague, excellent I now have a Tight End...

Lol! It doesn't always translate in US offices either if you are talking aloud and the person next to you doesn't know you're checking your fantasy football team...

• rodjkidd (9/24/2014)

I just said to a colleague, excellent I now have a Tight End...

So I see I'm up against Jonesy, this week and major underdog. Seeing as I was favourite going into the previous two as favourite and being 0-30, obviously I bound to win this one!

😀

Rodders...

I bet you guys don't talk much about 'fanny packs' or the lender Fannie Mae either :-p

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply