Fantasy Football 2015

• roryp 96873 (9/1/2015)

Lynn Pettis (9/1/2015)

Looks like I'll miss the draft. I'll be on the road coming back home from Prescott, AZ.

Well the auto-draft has worked out well for you in the past. I'll probably be hungover since family will be in town and it's a Sunday night race for NASCAR, so your picks will probably be better than mine if I do make it. 😉

I was going to say, we all may as well give up now then. Lynn for the win!

Rodders...

• Not sure if I'll be in town, so I'm hoping Yahoo treats me fair.

• Well only three of us showed up for the draft yesterday. Make sure you check out your rosters before Thursday, especially if you have any Steelers or Patriots on your roster.

• Knew I wouldn't be there, I was driving from Prescott, AZ to Colorado Spring, CO. Lovely 11+ hour drive. Topped of the tank before leaving Prescott, filled up in Albuquerque (11 gallons), still have a little more than 1/4 tank of gas.

• Lynn Pettis (9/8/2015)

Knew I wouldn't be there, I was driving from Prescott, AZ to Colorado Spring, CO. Lovely 11+ hour drive. Topped of the tank before leaving Prescott, filled up in Albuquerque (11 gallons), still have a little more than 1/4 tank of gas.

You still got the best draft grade out of anyone according to Yahoo's projections. But we all know how accurate those projections can be sometimes...

• roryp 96873 (9/8/2015)

Lynn Pettis (9/8/2015)

Knew I wouldn't be there, I was driving from Prescott, AZ to Colorado Spring, CO. Lovely 11+ hour drive. Topped of the tank before leaving Prescott, filled up in Albuquerque (11 gallons), still have a little more than 1/4 tank of gas.

You still got the best draft grade out of anyone according to Yahoo's projections. But we all know how accurate those projections can be sometimes...

I'm trying to figure out who this backup QB I have is. Never heard of him and haven't seen a single pre-season game.

• Lynn Pettis (9/8/2015)

roryp 96873 (9/8/2015)

Lynn Pettis (9/8/2015)

I'm trying to figure out who this backup QB I have is. Never heard of him and haven't seen a single pre-season game.

I haven't watched any preseason either, but he's the kid who tore it up at Oregon last year and was runner up in the Heisman voting. I personally thing he'll be a better NFL quarterback than Winston, but that's probably because he's more likely to stay out of off the field trouble than Winston.

• roryp 96873 (9/8/2015)

Lynn Pettis (9/8/2015)

roryp 96873 (9/8/2015)

Lynn Pettis (9/8/2015)

I haven't watched any preseason either, but he's the kid who tore it up at Oregon last year and was runner up in the Heisman voting. I personally thing he'll be a better NFL quarterback than Winston, but that's probably because he's more likely to stay out of off the field trouble than Winston.

Yea, don't watch college football.

• Missed the draft, but managed to clean up my lineup a bit yesterday.

Good luck to everyone

• I got a D- for my draft last year in a different league and came in second. Shows you how much those draft projections are worth.

Not real happy with my team, that's what I get for not showing up.

Should be a fun year again, hope to hear from everyone each week.

As Rory said, make sure your lineups are dialed in for tomorrow, Pittsburgh Steelers vs New Cheatland Patriots on Thursday night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Don't forget to set your lineups tonight, game 1 begins our SSCFFL league at 5:30 pm PST.

GO STEELERS!

• @#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (9/15/2015)

@#$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, Week 1 was just practice, right?

• Wow, fourth highest score and a loss. Quite a good matchup week according to the scores.

• Week 1 is in the books!

Week 2 begins tomorrow night, make sure your lineups are set if you're counting on any Broncos or Chiefs.

Matchups:

SSC Steelers (0-1) vs Orange Engineers (0-1) - Simple division basement dwellers (after 1 week), both hoping for big play out of their horses. Slight edge to Steelers on paper.

Ditka (0-1) vs Select * (1-0) - Select * loves when Brady plays with a chip on his shoulder, he's looking for another 4 TD outing. Ditka has to root for the much maligned Kaepernick and rely on a squad who may under achieve this season. Ditka may pull out the win if Select can't fill the void left by DeSean Jackson.

SELECT Wins INTO (0-1) vs SQL Bolts (1-0) - The Bolts are looking to ride the one week rookie sensation in Tennessee and get production from the WR positions. SELECT likes his QB too and hopes for over production from his WRs.

Old Cattonians (1-0) vs Way0utWest (0-1) - Old Catts are 1-0! They're looking for a repeat performance from Witten and over production from the WR2 positions. Way0utWest is reeling from a tough week one loss and will be relying on punishing RB play.

Mexicanos (0-1) vs NFLSoldiers (1-0) - This may be another walk in the park for a Mexicanos opponent if his lineup isn't set. Week 1 and you've already checked out, Gerardo? The Soldiers are solid, any team with Aaron Rodgers should be confident.

Prestige Worldwide (1-0) vs British Bulldogs (1-0) - Prestige dominated week one and loves Gronk. The Bulldogs likes Ben in a home opener against a West coast team on short week. If PW continues the trend, they could be hard to beat. AP has to step up for the Bulldogs.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply