Fantasy Football 2015

• SQLDCH (9/16/2015)

SSC Steelers (0-1) vs Orange Engineers (0-1) - Simple division basement dwellers (after 1 week), both hoping for big play out of their horses. Slight edge to Steelers on paper.

Which is why fantasy football is played online and not on paper. 😉

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (9/16/2015)

SQLDCH (9/16/2015)

SSC Steelers (0-1) vs Orange Engineers (0-1) - Simple division basement dwellers (after 1 week), both hoping for big play out of their horses. Slight edge to Steelers on paper.

Which is why fantasy football is played online and not on paper. 😉

Thankfully! I remember the days of having to look up box scores and do it all manually, I would not be the Commish if it were so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (9/16/2015)

Week 1 is in the books!

Week 2 begins tomorrow night, make sure your lineups are set if you're counting on any Broncos or Chiefs.

Matchups:

Old Cattonians (1-0) vs Way0utWest (0-1) - Old Catts are 1-0! They're looking for a repeat performance from Witten and over production from the WR2 positions. Way0utWest is reeling from a tough week one loss and will be relying on punishing RB play.

🙂 I feel as though making any comment on Week 1 may jinx the rest of my season. :O This may count as a comment :O

Rodders...

• SQLDCH (9/16/2015)

Week 1 is in the books!

Prestige Worldwide (1-0) vs British Bulldogs (1-0) - Prestige dominated week one and loves Gronk. The Bulldogs likes Ben in a home opener against a West coast team on short week. If PW continues the trend, they could be hard to beat. AP has to step up for the Bulldogs.

The Bulldogs love Ben (apart from the fact that he ripped the Niners apart :angry: )

And I think AP well and truly stood up.

Nice start for a change. 😎

• Ugh. Unless Andrew Luck scores something like eight or nine touchdowns tonight, I'm pretty much done. I knew I should've drafted Gronkowski when I had the chance!!!

This is gonna be a long season.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Ray K (9/21/2015)

This is gonna be a long season.

Join the club...

• I think I should just go get a part time job to pay for better prizes for someone. Apparently everyone double teams AJ Green and Dalton avoids him, Lacy isn't durable, Miller can't run against one of the worst teams in the NFL, and St Louis decided to only play every other week.

• Day late but still...

Week 3 matchups:

Matchup of the week:

Select * (2-0) vs SQL Bolts (2-0)

Select continues to ride Brady's right arm and is hoping for a bounce back game from T.Y. Hilton. The Bolts need a repeat of last week with big output from his receiving corps.

SSC Steelers (1-1) vs NFLSoldiers (1-1)

The Steelers already have a nice showing from Eli and are banking on Edelman and Emmanuel. Soldiers have Mr Rodgers so can never be counted out.

Ditka (0-2) vs Old Cattonians (2-0)

Ditka is projected to score over 100 points and already has 13.9 points from OBJr. He's looking for Frank the Tank and Larry F to relive their glory years. OC is 2-0 and hungry. A poor showing from Matt Jones can be covered up with Marshawn feasting on the Bears.

SELECT Wins INTO (0-2) vs Prestige Worldwide (1-1)

The Giants have kick started the week for SELECT, Prestige is unhappy with the Redskins running game. On paper these two are evenly matched, if Carson Palmer continues sipping the youth elixir it could tip the scales in PW's favor. SELECT will ride the return of LeVeon Bell.

Orange Engineers (0-2) vs British Bulldogs (2-0)

Andrew Luck has given nothing but bad luck to the Engineers. The Bulldogs love Big Ben (even though he torched his boys last week) and are riding the Matthews tandem and a good RB combo. The Engineers are hoping to add to BB's conflicting feelings by having Hyde go for 120 and a TD.

Mexicanos (1-1) vs Way0utWest Cowboys (0-2)

If the Mexicanos do not update their lineup, the Cowboys could be playing 9 on 8. Any team with Antonio Brown on it always has a chance, but the Cowboys think its Atlanta connections will be the deciding factor.

Make sure your lineups are in!

• For crying out loud.

My team didn't even bother showing up yesterday. I might as well have just played five empty slots.

• Ray K (9/28/2015)

For crying out loud.

My team didn't even bother showing up yesterday. I might as well have just played five empty slots.

I was sweating when Big Ben got hurt, especially when I was hearing updates about Andrew Luck throwing a couple of TDs

Dodged a bullet there I think 😀

• SQLDCH (9/25/2015)

Day late but still...

Week 3 matchups:

Ditka (0-2) vs Old Cattonians (2-0)

OC is 2-0 and hungry. A poor showing from Matt Jones can be covered up with Marshawn feasting on the Bears.

Make sure your lineups are in!

I may be hungry but sadly there goes the winning streak 🙁

Rodders...

• SequelSurfer (9/28/2015)

Ray K (9/28/2015)

For crying out loud.

I was sweating when Big Ben got hurt, especially when I was hearing updates about Andrew Luck throwing a couple of TDs

Dodged a bullet there I think 😀

Hey, at least I have a perfect record!

• Well, I had a break out day, without starting Freeman, who had done nothing to that point. If only this had been my week 1 score....

• Stinkin' DeMarco Murray...

• Well, I finally had my first decent week of the year, but I'm still hanging out with Ray in the winless pool. Stupid quarterbacks.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply