Fantasy Football 2015

• FYI if you have any Philadelphia or Washington players on your roster.

Also remember the New York Jets vs Miami is in London so it starts at 9:30 AM Eastern time on Sunday.

• Well, if you're gonna implode, you may as well do it in style.

Well done Rory on your first win. 😛

Also looks like the winless Engineers are going to knock off the top-ranked SELECT *

Game on.

• SequelSurfer (10/5/2015)

Well, if you're gonna implode, you may as well do it in style.

Also looks like the winless Engineers are going to knock off the top-ranked SELECT *

Game on.

And in a close matchup, yet! I might pull Eric Ebron just to say that I won by 0.04!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (10/5/2015)

SequelSurfer (10/5/2015)

Game on.

And in a close matchup, yet! I might pull Eric Ebron just to say that I won by 0.04!

Or pull him to avoid any chance that he gets knocked backwards on his only play before leaving the field for the duration. I'm sure players can get negative points... :w00t:

Ray K (10/5/2015)

SequelSurfer (10/5/2015)

Game on.

Or pull him to avoid any chance that he gets knocked backwards on his only play before leaving the field for the duration. I'm sure players can get negative points... :w00t:

I think a player can only go as low as zero, but I could be wrong. What I'm more concerned about are stat corrections that might give Mark an extra yard or taking a yard away from me.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Game on.

Heh, thanks. You'd figure at least one of the remaining undefeated teams would have beat one of the winless teams, but it looks like Ray and I both had our players show up this week.

• roryp 96873 (10/5/2015)

SequelSurfer (10/5/2015)

Game on.

Heh, thanks. You'd figure at least one of the remaining undefeated teams would have beat one of the winless teams, but it looks like Ray and I both had our players show up this week.

And one of mine almost didn't. I didn't find out until the last minute that Andrew Luck was out, and since the Jets vs. Dolphins game was already underway, I couldn't swap my backup. I had to scramble to pick up Hasselbeck at the last minute.

• Grrrr, tried to swap out me TE who was ruled out in the am, but all players were set to waivers. Annoying I can't pick up an open player on game day.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/5/2015)

Grrrr, tried to swap out me TE who was ruled out in the am, but all players were set to waivers. Annoying I can't pick up an open player on game day.

I believe all free agents only go to waivers once the morning games start on Sunday though. I think that makes it fair because if some rookie stud comes out and has a big game, everyone will have a fair shot to get him on Tuesday since he will be on waivers. That way some couch potato like me can't sit there on Sunday and just gobble up every free agent who had a big game every week.

Steve Jones - SSC Editor (10/5/2015)

Grrrr, tried to swap out me TE who was ruled out in the am, but all players were set to waivers. Annoying I can't pick up an open player on game day.

I believe all free agents only go to waivers once the morning games start on Sunday though. I think that makes it fair because if some rookie stud comes out and has a big game, everyone will have a fair shot to get him on Tuesday since he will be on waivers. That way some couch potato like me can't sit there on Sunday and just gobble up every free agent who had a big game every week.

I was able to pick up Hasselbeck as a free agent, though. Go figure.

• Ray K (10/5/2015)

roryp 96873 (10/5/2015)

This is what our league is set to: "all unowned players will be placed on waivers at 10:00am PT each Sunday with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday"

Ray K (10/5/2015)

roryp 96873 (10/5/2015)

This is what our league is set to: "all unowned players will be placed on waivers at 10:00am PT each Sunday with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday"

Okay, that explains it, then. I made the transaction before the deadline.

• Can anyone tell me what PUP means? I The definition must be snake because I can't seem to find it and it is going to bite me.

• Lynn Pettis (10/5/2015)

Can anyone tell me what PUP means? I The definition must be snake because I can't seem to find it and it is going to bite me.

Physically unable to perform.

It means your guy isn't playing. 😛

Lynn Pettis (10/5/2015)

Can anyone tell me what PUP means? I The definition must be snake because I can't seem to find it and it is going to bite me.

Physically unable to perform.

It means your guy isn't playing. 😛

Well, he's playing the bench just fine. 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply