How to use a single statement ?

• And folks, that's why you should always post the code you put on the forums.

But I'm sure you can figure out why this doesn't work by yourself now.

• Will this help..?

SELECT COUNT(cdu_slaok) AS Total , SUM(CASE WHEN cdu_slaok = '1' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS SLA_OK,

CAST(SUM(CASE WHEN cdu_slaok = '1' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)AS DECIMAL)*100 / COUNT(cdu_slaok) AS Total

FROM TABLE

Regards,

Ganesh

• Yes. Thanks!

• And if i want to compare the value for total , for example total > 80 ?

If i do so i get an error... it must be because, its a temporary variable , is possible to do it ?

SELECT cliente, COUNT(cdu_slaok) AS Total , SUM(CASE WHEN cdu_slaok = '1' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS SLA_OK,

CAST(SUM(CASE WHEN cdu_slaok = '1' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)AS DECIMAL)*100 / COUNT(cdu_slaok) AS Total

FROM

processos where cdu_fechado='1'and dataabertura >='2006-01-01'and

cliente not in ('PRIMAVERA', 'TESTES', '_ESCOLAS', 'AGERE', 'CMFUNDAO', 'FIRST', 'IPCA',

'PCOSTA','RUP', 'SASUM')

group by cliente

order by cliente  

• You have 2 columns name Total... that might be the problem.

• Changed the last column to "PERC", but is still get the message:

Server: Msg 207, Level 16, State 3, Line 1

Invalid column name 'PERC'.

Server: Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 1

• Please post the entire query... most message by themselves are not very easy to debug... unless you only want vague pointers .

• SELECT cliente, COUNT(cdu_slaok) AS Total , SUM(CASE WHEN cdu_slaok = '1' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS SLA_OK,

CAST(SUM(CASE WHEN cdu_slaok = '1' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)AS DECIMAL)*100 / COUNT(cdu_slaok) AS PERC

FROM

cliente not in ('PRIMAVERA', 'TESTES', '_ESCOLAS', 'AGERE', 'CMFUNDAO', 'FIRST', 'IPCA',

'PCOSTA','RUP', 'SASUM')

group by cliente

order by cliente

• There's no syntaxe error in that query.  Post the query that is giving you the error.

• If you are getting a syntax error on that, run this and give us the results:

SELECT SERVERPROPERTY('productlevel'),

SERVERPROPERTY('productversion'),

SERVERPROPERTY('edition')

-SQLBill

• SELECT cliente, COUNT(cdu_slaok) AS Total , SUM(CASE WHEN cdu_slaok = '1' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS SLA_OK,

CAST(SUM(CASE WHEN cdu_slaok = '1' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)AS DECIMAL)*100 / COUNT(cdu_slaok) AS PERC

FROM

'PCOSTA','RUP', 'SASUM') and PERC < 80

group by cliente

order by cliente  

• Result of

SELECT SERVERPROPERTY('productlevel'),

SERVERPROPERTY('productversion'),

SERVERPROPERTY('edition')

SP4 8.00.2039 Enterprise Edition

FROM

'PCOSTA','RUP', 'SASUM')

group by cliente

having CAST(SUM(CASE WHEN cdu_slaok = '1' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)AS DECIMAL)*100 / COUNT(cdu_slaok) < 80

order by cliente  

• Great. The statement works just fine.

Now I want to use the result of this query as an input to select certain rows ..a subquery….

I have tried to use the following clauses : any , exists , in … but nothing works ….i thinks the more appropriate to this case is exists, maybe I have forgot something… could you take a look:

select  cliente, processo from processos where dataabertura >='2006-01-01' and

--cliente=any

cliente exists

--cliente in

(

SELECT cliente, COUNT(cdu_slaok) AS Total , SUM(CASE WHEN cdu_slaok = '1' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS SLA_OK,

FROM

'PCOSTA','RUP', 'SASUM')

group by cliente

having CAST(SUM(CASE WHEN cdu_slaok = '1' THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)AS DECIMAL)*100 / COUNT(cdu_slaok) < 80

--order by cliente)

)

Error with exists:

Server: Msg 156, Level 15, State 1, Line 3

Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'exists'.

Error with any:

Server: Msg 116, Level 16, State 1, Line 1

Only one expression can be specified in the select list when the subquery is not introduced with EXISTS.

Error with in:

Server: Msg 116, Level 16, State 1, Line 1

Only one expression can be specified in the select list when the subquery is not introduced with EXISTS.

• Ok i found the problem, now it works :

select  cliente, processo, cdu_slaok from processos where dataabertura >='2006-01-01' and

cdu_fechado='1' and

--cliente=any

--cliente exists

cliente in

(

SELECT cliente

FROM

'PCOSTA','RUP', 'SASUM')

group by cliente

)

order by cliente

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply