Merge Replication process

• Hi,

I have a problem with a merge replication process: the merge replication agent return me this error:

Impossibile trasferire lo script dello schema '\\SIMAC1\F$\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\ReplData\unc\SIMAC1_Simac_Simac\20080926000519\1Scadenzario_43.dri' al server di sottoscrizione.

(Origine: Provider replica di tipo merge (Agente). Numero errore: -2147201001)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La tabella con riferimenti 'dbo.1Incaricati' non contiene nessuna delle chiavi primarie o candidate incluse nell'elenco di colonne di riferimento della chiave esterna 'FK_1Scadenzario_1Incaricati_F'.

(Origine: UP5 (Origine dati). Numero errore: 1776)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impossibile creare il vincolo. Vedere gli errori precedenti.

(Origine: UP5 (Origine dati). Numero errore: 1750)

I think the problem is the script execution order of script file snapshot in the folder ...\microsoft sql server\MSSQL\REPLDATA\unc\... because if I execute first the script that set unique the column of dbo.1Incaricati table I dont have error.

Thanks in advance

• According to error message two (Error 1776) you have problems with schema differences on a table 'dbo.1Incaricati'

Check unique indexes on subscriber which were not replicated from publisher.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply