More than 10 Pages to Excel

• I am using Reporting Services SP2 on SQL 2000 and have a report that produces 15 pages.  The pages are created by Page Breaks in Reporting Services.  When the report is downloaded to Excel 2003 it will only produce 10 tabs in the workbook.  Is there a setting that I am missing?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• Hi,

I've found that it only generates seperate tabs for each seperate grouping, therefore I would assume you have some groupings which have more than one page ?

Regards,

Ian.

• I have one group on the report that has the "Page break at end" on the Grouping & Sorting Properties window checked.  If I download the report to a PDF file I get one group on each page.

Thanks for you help.

• May or may not be helpful .. assuming that you are exporting the data to a new Excel Workbook ... have you gone into Excel and set the value for "Sheets in new workbook" ?

1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the General tab.
    2. In the Sheets in new workbook box, enter the number of sheets you want added by default when you create a new workbook.

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Ron

Please help us, help you -before posting a question please read[/url]
    Before posting a performance problem please read[/url]

• Thanks for that tip, but I set it to 25 and it still only brought in the 10.

Anyone else have a tip.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply