Sub Newbie question

• Now I would like to hear that phone call... can you record it and post it here?? :w00t:

• Ah,memories. I used to have that box in my cube. Right next to the OS/2 manuals (insert shudder here).

Anyone remember the "probe" user?

• I used to take those "Pink" support calls....ugh.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

• What are those pink calls?

• Pink was the development name for OS/2....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

• OK,OK tell us who got the box???

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Ron

Please help us, help you -before posting a question please read[/url]
    Before posting a performance problem please read[/url]

• It's still here. I'm just sitting here staring at it. Sitting on the edge of my chair, hands folded in my lap, waiting for the phone to ring. :Whistling:

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply