suggestion: Reorganize articles

• I enjoy the articles that are posted daily but trying to find the one you read a week or two ago is getting to be an increasing problem.

Can you separate articles by version 6.5, 7.0, 2000, 2005, 2008? or date? Even a list of articles that has been posted so far this year?

I know there are several that cover multple versions but more and more are covering 2005 and 2008. The problem is I go to look for an article about configuration and the first ones to come up older than dirt (6.5, 7.0, 2000)

While I'm sure these were great articles at the time my bet is that 90% of the people searching are not looking for something from 2003. It is really bad when I have to leave the site to go to google that points me back to the site but at least to an article that is close to what I am looking for.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

• I agree, even a simple tabular comprehensive listing sorted by descending date would be a huge help.

[font="Times New Roman"]-- RBarryYoung[/font], [font="Times New Roman"] (302)375-0451[/font] blog: MovingSQL.com, Twitter: @RBarryYoung[font="Arial Black"]
    Proactive Performance Solutions, Inc.
    [/font]
    [font="Verdana"] "Performance is our middle name."[/font]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply