Today's Random Word!

• Wish I could. Too many things to do, not enough cash to do them with. @=(

WOTD: Broke

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Brandie Tarvin (11/19/2010)

Wish I could. Too many things to do, not enough cash to do them with. @=(

WOTD: Broke

I know the feeling. I'm working on a shoestring myself.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• WOTD - Magical

The sun on the red mountains this morning was simply magical! :w00t:

Joe

• Ray K (11/19/2010)

WOTD: Fry-day!

Hey, besides Steve and Grant, is anyone going to SQL Server #59 in NYC tomorrow?

I'll be there -- let me know if anyone wants to hook up!

Hey Ray, I wish I could. I looked at the schedule and it looks fantastic, something for everyone. I enjoyed our train ride down last time too. But, 30th wedding anniversary vacation plans take precedence. Have a great time, let me know how it goes.

• Daniel Bowlin (11/19/2010)

Ray K (11/19/2010)

Hey, besides Steve and Grant, is anyone going to SQL Server #59 in NYC tomorrow?

I'll be there -- let me know if anyone wants to hook up!

Hey Ray, I wish I could. I looked at the schedule and it looks fantastic, something for everyone. I enjoyed our train ride down last time too. But, 30th wedding anniversary vacation plans take precedence. Have a great time, let me know how it goes.

I hear you. Will do.

We need to hook up again at some point, regardless!

Enjoy your vay-cay! (And Happy Anniversary!!!)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Ray K (11/19/2010)

Thx, Now I'm so craving fish and chips.

• Flowery

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Manchili.

Meat and chillies, no beans.

Onions, garlic, whole cumin seeds browned with the meat. Red chillies for colour, green for flavour. Cumin powder with the crushed tomatoes. Rich stock from freshly-roasted pork ribs retained to nibble later. Some sea salt and fresh oregano. A light touch of dark chocolate. A teaspoon of nam prik pao for fire and to enhance the flavour of the beef (honest!).

Manchili. Good with beer.

[font="Arial"]Low-hanging fruit picker and defender of the moggies[/font]

For better assistance in answering your questions, please read this[/url].

Understanding and using APPLY, (I)[/url] and (II)[/url] Paul White[/url]

Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins[/url] / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url] Jeff Moden[/url]

• ChrisM@home (11/20/2010)

Manchili.

Onions, garlic, whole cumin seeds browned with the meat. Red chillies for colour, green for flavour. Cumin powder with the crushed tomatoes. Rich stock from freshly-roasted pork ribs retained to nibble later. Some sea salt and fresh oregano. A light touch of dark chocolate. A teaspoon of nam prik pao for fire and to enhance the flavour of the beef (honest!).

Manchili.

Sounds good

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• ChrisM@home (11/20/2010)

Manchili.

Manchili. Good with beer.

mmm.....sounds awesome!

John Rowan

======================================================
    Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• WOTD: Saturday

Had a great time @ SQL Sat #59!

• holiday.

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• WOTD - turducken

Joe

• crookj (11/22/2010)

WOTD - turducken

Joe

Never had one.....heard they're fantastic.

John Rowan

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url] - by Jeff Moden

• crookj (11/22/2010)

WOTD - turducken

Joe

Is this what they're calling the "Russian doll" roast?

“Write the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

Viewing 15 posts - 3,361 through 3,375 (of 21,190 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply