0xC000F427 When executing SSIS package in command line

• I get the following error when the package attempts to execute a "Execute Process Task" ( executes a powershell script ). This works fine in design time but fails when i attempt kick it off using dtexec on test-deploy server.

Few things to Note

- Without the component (Execute Process Task) it worked fine on both my local and deploy server

- With the component (Execute Process Task) it worked fine on my local machine but not on deploy server

------=======================================================================================================

Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility

Version 11.0.5058.0 for 32-bit

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Started: 12:25:20 PM

Error: 2016-04-18 12:25:21.23

Code: 0xC000F427

Source: Get-Router-Setting

Description: To run a SSIS package outside of SQL Server Data Tools you must install Get-Router-Setting of Integration Services or higher.

End Error

Warning: 2016-04-18 12:25:21.23

Code: 0x80019002

Source: MoveToAWS

Description: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED. The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (2) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.

End Warning

DTExec: The package execution returned DTSER_FAILURE (1).

Started: 12:25:20 PM

Finished: 12:25:21 PM

Elapsed: 1.092 seconds

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

• Normally means that you do not have Integration Services installed.

Run the SQL Server features discovery report to see if it has been installed both on your PC and on the Server

• Thanks for responding Frederico mate

Yep, there is no SSIS installed on the test server. But this message started popup only after the execute processes task was added to the package.

But now it explains whey the package works on my local box 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply