70-433 study material

• A good description is given here

You need to refer book MCTS Microsoft and The Real MCTS from Syngress publication.

• you can get practice test at officialtests.com

• hi i am also looking for the latest SQL exam questions of officialtests.com if you get it then please share with me too

• I am preparing for this exam using shopexams.com study guides

• hi i am preparing from examsjournal.com study material and it is very helpful to get good grades.

• I think there are many SQL dumps are available over the web and you can find many of them. I specially recommend you to search for video tutorials of SQL Sever 2003 on Google.

I hope you get some of best materials online and free.

resume writing[/url] | examples of resumes[/url]

• frankcastle509 (12/15/2011)

I think there are many SQL dumps are available over the web and you can find many of them. I specially recommend you to search for video tutorials of SQL Sever 2003 on Google.

I hope you get some of best materials online and free.

This is probably THE worst advice I've seen on SSC....

1. SQL Dumps?!

2. SQL 2003? did I miss something?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This thing is addressing problems that dont exist. Its solution-ism at its worst. We are dumbing down machines that are inherently superior. - Gilfoyle

• search in the torrentz website with your keyword 70-433 study material or specify another keyword. You will get lots of links pointing to your study material.

I recommend you to download video tutorials for 70-433 because it will actually make most of your practical and theoretical concepts clear.

I hope this post helps you.

resume writing[/url] | examples of resumes[/url]

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply