70-443 is not a good exam.

• Took & passed the exam this morning for almost 3 hours and I'm feeling REALLY exhausted right now. I passed it with 820 and wished MS can release the answer to us (may be like after the exam retired) with explanation because I think those case study will come it handy for real life situation. I would really want to know which part of the knowledge that I got it wrong so I can improve on the area. Any thoughts?

• I'd say you take a good look on the score report, it shows which areas you scored better or worse.

Besides that: when taking exams most of the times I run into some question on a subject that makes me think: hey, that is interesting, I might need to take a deeper look into that. If you write these subjects down during the exam, you can then try to memorize those subjects before leaving the exam (as you're not allowed to take notes out of the exam center) , and write them down for yourself later so you can study those subjects.

Peter Rijs
    BI Consultant, The Netherlands

• Thanks Peter, thats a really good advice and hopefully I can do that for another exam cause I almost run out of time for couple of the case study in 70-443.

• Just a warning for anyone looking for study material for this test. A friend of mine recently got the CBT Nuggets videos for SQL 2005 and he showed me about 15 minutes worth of video for the 70-443 exam, and there were a few horrible errors, such as the way they describe asymmetric encryption, and I want to warn anyone when looking to make the purchase. Apparently the 70-431 video was done really well, but it was done by a different trainer. I believe my friend is trying to get his money back after some of the issues he noticed as well as the ones I pointed out.

• tnolan (3/26/2009)

Just a warning for anyone looking for study material for this test. A friend of mine recently got the CBT Nuggets videos for SQL 2005 and he showed me about 15 minutes worth of video for the 70-443 exam, and there were a few horrible errors, such as the way they describe asymmetric encryption, and I want to warn anyone when looking to make the purchase. Apparently the 70-431 video was done really well, but it was done by a different trainer. I believe my friend is trying to get his money back after some of the issues he noticed as well as the ones I pointed out.

I will agree with you completely. 70-431 is done much better, but even now I can't forget his "And, BOOM" at the end of each operation, which was sooooo annoying.

• congratulation, I just passed my last one 70-444 on Friday and you are right I would like to know which one I missed , so I can work on those week areas.

Thanks Farhad 🙂

• I definitely agree. After recently passing the 70-431 by preparing using the CB Nuggets video, Transcender, a friend loan me his copy of CB Nugget 70-443 preparation guide. She is horrible, especially on the fact that she don't even format her code. 70-431 was done so much better. I will take both 70-443 and 70-444 in June...

• dear all

thank you for suport

i will eneter the exam tomowo ,and i want to know does it iclude any questions other than CS and their questions

also if there is a copy of the exam without wrong answer

thx in advance

• Perhaps NA should change their name to NDA?

• just can't comprehend why people would like to cheat on the exam. It only shows that the individual is not serious about his career and probably should be doing something else. One can only assume that these people cheated their way through life so far. These people disgust me. Suckers

• NA (8/3/2009)

also if there is a copy of the exam without wrong answer

Dear NA,

For a complete copy of the actual exam with correct answers, please send your full name, address and MCP ID to tctips@microsoft.com You must clearly list which certifications you have already passed as well as which certifications you are planning to take. If you would like the answers sooner, then tell them the date, testing center and location that you are planning to take the exam.

Be sure to state that you only want the actual exam questions and answers. Good luck!

• You do realize that NA doesn't speak English as a first language right? And that (s)he might not understand exactly what the NDA means or what you just told him/her to do?

Granted, I don't like cheaters either, but it could be this person doesn't really understand getting exam answers ahead of time is cheating.

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• I have passed all the exams for MCITP DBA for 2005. I have used Exam Cram books and Microsoft Press books. Exam Cram gives you a good bit of information in a short book, but Microsoft Press books go into more detail on each subject matter. I like both books.

Of the test I took I got about 90 minutes on average for each one. As far as what questions you are asked, Microsoft does not give the same test to each person. You may have the same subject matter but the questions themselves are not going to be the same.

I did use the same method as mentioned alot is this forum of skimming the scenario then reading the questions. You just have to be careful and pay attention to what the question is asking for.

Shawn Melton
    Twitter: @wsmelton
    Blog: wsmelton.github.com
    Github: wsmelton

• That was classic cppwiz. :smooooth:

• Hi there,

I did not like this exam at all I am not a fast reader. All I learnt was that I read the question first and then went back to the relevant section to read the requirements.

I have found out that I could have about 10 minutes left after finishing all the questions for a section. One thing I did not like at all was that I could not go back to the previous sections to change my answers.

Good luck to you all if you would like to take this exam!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply