70-444 exam format

• What is the format if the 70-444 exam?

I have completed the 70-431 and 70-443 exams and only have this one left for my MCDBA. I do not see any posts explaining peoples experience with this certification exam.

Please post any information regarding the general format of the questions (e.g. case studies, scenerios, quick tech type questions) as I have no idea what to expect.

thanks

• I think the format is the same as 443, but since I took 447 instead, I can't be positive.

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• I just took it last week. It was 52 multiple choice questions.

• I sat for (and passed) 70-444 two weeks ago. I also had 52 questions, which were multiple choice. Like the first half of the 70-431 exam.

Hope This Helps,

"Key"
    MCITP: DBA, MCSE, MCTS: SQL 2005, OCP

• Just muliple choice, no performance based section? I took 431 a little bit ago and expected the next two to be like that one.

Tim

• Only 431 has sims. All the others are case studies and multiple choice.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply