All mail showing as "unsent" in sysmail_allitems (Database Mail)

• the code generated the command to run. I also pasted it in my post for convenience; it's not as familiar looking  as a regular SELECT statement, but it will try to clear the queue for you and pull those 40 messages that are stuck.

copy and paste it into a new query window, making sure the database you run it in is msdb.

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

• Lowell - Friday, February 10, 2017 9:26 AM

the code generated the command to run. I also pasted it in my post for convenience; it's not as familiar looking  as a regular SELECT statement, but it will try to clear the queue for you and pull those 40 messages that are stuck.

copy and paste it into a new query window, making sure the database you run it in is msdb.

Yes now queue cleared as highlighted in below image :-

• great, now go back to your queries for all mail and the query i posted for failed mail;
    do you see those messages as sent or failed?
    did they have an error message?
    if you send something new, does it work now?

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

• i resend test mail and mail showing unsent in "select * from msdb.dbo.sysmail_allitems" and i checked as below :-
    select * from sys.transmission_queue ;
    select * from msdb.dbo.sysmail_sentitems;
    select * from msdb.dbo.sysmail_faileditems;
    result are blank of above query

select * from msdb.dbo.sysmail_event_log

select * from msdb.dbo.sysmail_allitems
    select * from msdb.dbo.sysmail_unsentitems
    above queries showing result with "unsent" status as displaying in initial state.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply