Always Canary

• Chris we used a similar approach in Scout. Not only for system wide configurations but that gets extended down to specific users through roles.

Steve this will pull memories from the past. Conference Room Pilot, Dev, Test, Prod.

Over the years and in several industries people have tried to make me a sales person. All failed. There was at least one concept that came out of the training that I found useful. "Practice, Drill, Rehearse".

ATBCharles Kincaid

• Charles Kincaid (12/3/2014)

Chris we used a similar approach in Scout. Not only for system wide configurations but that gets extended down to specific users through roles.

Steve this will pull memories from the past. Conference Room Pilot, Dev, Test, Prod.

Over the years and in several industries people have tried to make me a sales person. All failed. There was at least one concept that came out of the training that I found useful. "Practice, Drill, Rehearse".

Ahh, I remember that.

• David.Poole (12/3/2014)

I've been looking at a product called "Docker" which allows you to spin up a pre-configured machine...

I'll have to look into this. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply