An oppertunity to get a new SQL Comparison tool for free

• Nob Hill Software, maker of several popular SQL Server tools, now have their own SQL Server schema comparison tool. It is Superior to other tools on the market in several ways; You can download your own copy at : http://www.nobhillsoft.com/NHDBCompare.aspx.

Since this tool is new, we are mainly looking for user feedback. Whoever uses the software and gives us a review, or even just a single sentence that we can quote on the website, will get a free copy!!

This will last over the next few days only.

Any questions please contact support@nobhillsoft.com

(I hope this is not considered a 'commercial' posting, because this specific one is not trying to sell anything. if I am wrong, please remove me)

Thank You

• Get out of my face

Tim Wilkinson

"If it doesn't work in practice, you're using the wrong theory"
    - Immanuel Kant

• I agree... although your intentions are good, I'm sure, this is nothing more than spamming a forum.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.
    "Change is inevitable... change for the better is not".

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)
    Intro to Tally Tables and Functions

• Why wouldn't it be considered a commercial post?  That's just about all you ever post.  If you want to advertise, pay the going rate and leave the forums to people who need and give help with SQL Server.

Greg

Greg

• Don't reply to these except when first posted (or freshly replied to). It puts them back at the top of the list.

Tim Wilkinson

"If it doesn't work in practice, you're using the wrong theory"
    - Immanuel Kant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply