Are the posted questions getting worse?

• john.arnott (5/6/2009)

Lynn, let me know if you understand the OP's last reply in the thread about the rolling 12 months. I don't think he knows what you meant about indexes.

Alvin Ramard
    Memphis PASS Chapter[/url]

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Shifting the subject a bit. After the latest patch from Blizzard, I still think Death Knights are way OP. Discuss.

• Alvin Ramard (5/6/2009)

john.arnott (5/6/2009)

Lynn, let me know if you understand the OP's last reply in the thread about the rolling 12 months. I don't think he knows what you meant about indexes.

I'm right there with you. Perhaps we should just journey off into the desert...

• Lynn Pettis (5/6/2009)

Alvin Ramard (5/6/2009)

Yep. Let's take turns watching from behind and from in front.

May the Force be with us!

Alvin Ramard

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

Lynn Pettis (5/6/2009)

Alvin Ramard (5/6/2009)

Lynn, he replied, but don't look. Just keep walking......

Alvin Ramard

Alvin Ramard (5/6/2009)

Lynn Pettis (5/6/2009)

Alvin Ramard (5/6/2009)

Lynn, he replied, but don't look. Just keep walking......

Too late.... I already looked....

• Lynn, you must resist the dark side ....

Wait, I shouldn't have to tell you that!

😛

Alvin Ramard

• Jeremy Brown (5/6/2009)

Shifting the subject a bit. After the latest patch from Blizzard, I still think Death Knights are way OP. Discuss.

[font="Verdana"]DK's are supposed to be a hero class, remember? Besides, now we have no shortage of tanks! (Still prefer my pally tank, sorry.) If only I could find a healer...

They nerfed DPS warriors though! 10% off from duel wielding 2Hers... that's just downright sucky.

[/font]

• I saw the OP's reply before I saw your warning. Obviously the force was not with us at the time.

• Lynn Pettis (5/6/2009)

I saw the OP's reply before I saw your warning. Obviously the force was not with us at the time.

Now Gail is in there too.

Alvin Ramard

• This thread feels like a Twitter stream.

• Steve Jones - Editor (5/6/2009)

This thread feels like a Twitter stream.

hmmmm.... Are you calling us Twits?

😀

Alvin Ramard

john.arnott (5/6/2009)

Steve,

Is there something wrong with the "Quote" button?

I think there must be -- I've no idea what my playful claim on post 4096 has to do with a "rolling 12 months" thread. I've seen other such non-sequiturs and have had weird quote behavior myself.

Lynn Pettis (5/6/2009)

I saw the OP's reply before I saw your warning. Obviously the force was not with us at the time.

Now Gail is in there too.

. . . speaking s-l-o-w-l-y and deliberately. Can the OP sense the steely glint in her eye? (I couldn't resist looking...)

Viewing 15 posts - 4,096 through 4,110 (of 66,000 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply