Arithmetic Overflow

• Bob Hovious (5/27/2009)

Paul, we need to go have a pint, discuss the flag, and get your head unfuzzled. Your sense of humour is underappreciated here. ๐Ÿ˜›

Have a pint for me as well. I thought the humour was quite unique and gave me a chuckle last night. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Come on along and have a Dr. Pepper, Lynn.

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

Come on along and have a Dr. Pepper, Lynn.

Totally separate rant, but the Dr. Pepper Company really upset me a while ago, they discontinued their Berries and Creme flavored Dr. Pepper saying it wasn't selling well. Heck, our neighborhood Safeway couldn't keep in on the shelves. I also didn't have to worry about my kids drinking my Diet Berries and Creme Dr. Pepper as they thought it tasted like cough syrup. I thought it had a very smooth taste and loved the flavor.

Paul, we need to go have a pint, discuss the flag, and get your head unfuzzled. Your sense of humour is underappreciated here. ๐Ÿ˜›

Hey thanks Bob!

Good to know you and Lynn got it at least ๐Ÿ™‚

Onwards and upwards!

Oh...and hey...I have only found a small number of dairies on the whole North Island that sell Dr Pepper at all - let alone the funkier variants. Boo.

• Paul White (5/27/2009)

arun.sas (5/26/2009)

Paul White (5/26/2009)

A country where the VAT rate requires a DEC(38,2) is likely to experience civil unrest sooner rather than later. :w00t:

Never assume the VAT means โ€œValue Added Taxโ€. Wait till OPโ€™s response.

Msg 50000, Level 25, State 1, Line 1

General failure in module sense_of_humour.cpl at line 1.

The connection has been terminated.

Lovely! Made me laugh out loud this did!!

โ€œWrite the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.โ€ - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply