Associate DBA in Salt Lake City

• Since I admire the quality of individuals that post on this site I thought I would post a position at my company that some might be interested in. Here are some details:

Our company has grown quite a bit over the last year and we foresee even more growth in the near future and the demands on our IT department have grown to the point where we need more than one person to manage the database.

What we are mainly looking for is someone to handle query optimization, stored procedures, etc. We are strictly a Windows shop and use SQL 2K.

If there is any interest in this position please let me know. I can provide further details at that time.

We are a publicly traded company with solid financials. It's a great company to work for.

Thanks for any interest.

Adrian Porter

• Is this a Sr position? And is it perm?

• It is a senior permanent position.

Adrian Porter

Adrian Porter

• Shoot me an e-mail with the detials, my address is in my profile. I am interested enough to look at it.

• Dronator2k - well said! Hope you're able to find someone that's a good fit. Nothing like reviewing a few dozen posts from someone to get a feel for their knowledge level and personality - and problem solving skills!

Andy

http://qa.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/awarren/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply