Business Intelligence SSIS pkg scheduling in sql server agent

• hello

i have a BI pkg that runs fine in my pc pointing to sql server 2005. but if i try to schedule the same pkg via sql server agent on the sql server 2005

it gives me this err msg:

Unable to start execution of step1 (reason: Jobowner sa doesn't have permissions to use proxy 1 for subsystem SSIS). The step failed

But the pkg runs fine if I run it ordinarily in my pc as well as on server machine. If i run via agent, then this problem occurs.

pl. help

thanks

• Are you using a proxy account with Agent?

In the proxy settings, have you enabled use for SSIS?

Cheers,CrispinI can't die, there are too many people who still have to meet me!It's not a bug, SQL just misunderstood me!

• yes i have used a proxy agent MyProxy and have enabled it.

I get this msg :

Unable to start execution of step 1(reason: Jobowner sa doesnt have permissions to use proxy 1 for subsystem SSIS). The step failed.

• I have no idea. Try changing the job owner to an NT account on the machine.

Cheers,CrispinI can't die, there are too many people who still have to meet me!It's not a bug, SQL just misunderstood me!

• I got it working. Thanks. Actually I had given job owner as sa but the security login I had created for proxy was devlogin. and that caused the problem. once i changed the job owner from sa to devlogin, it worked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply