Character Field Declaration

• It was already raining, so that excluded the most certain answer.

Ken.

You never know: reading my book: "All about your computer" might just tell you something you never knew!
    lulu.com/kaspencer

• Smart, very smart. Thanks, Mark!

• It seemed worth losing a point just to be able to pick "It starts raining."

• Fun question. Thank you Mark.

• I looked outside - no clouds. In fact it is 40 degrees C outside (104 Fahrenheit) at the moment. I really would have likely for it to be raining but that ain't an option just now

• I do not agree: you should always specify the version. An old version (eg mssql 2005) can be still alive and diffused.

• Technically, every time I have run that command, it has started raining sometime thereafter. Not always right away, but my server isn't very powerful.

So I think the options were a bit ambiguous.

• If only there had been an option "It starts reigning." I would have chosen that one. 😀

• Nevyn (2/12/2014)

Technically, every time I have run that command, it has started raining sometime thereafter. Not always right away, but my server isn't very powerful.

So I think the options were a bit ambiguous.

+1

• Clever question. Thanks!

• Well I got it right but had a real problem deciding about selecting It starts raining since here in Washington state USA it is always either just starting to rain or has just finished. But I decided right

Thanks

Not all gray hairs are Dinosaurs!

• Miles Neale (2/14/2014)

Well I got it right but had a real problem deciding about selecting It starts raining since here in Washington state USA it is always either just starting to rain or has just finished. But I decided right

Thanks

I think this has been one of the funnest threads I've read recently because of the "It starts raining" option.

• marcia.j.wilson (2/15/2014)

Miles Neale (2/14/2014)

Well I got it right but had a real problem deciding about selecting It starts raining since here in Washington state USA it is always either just starting to rain or has just finished. But I decided right

Thanks

I think this has been one of the funnest threads I've read recently because of the "It starts raining" option.

Totally agreed. I think it should rain at times. 🙂

• agree!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply