Could not load package "\File System\SSIS Packages\Package" because of error 0x80070002

• Hi,

My package will run using the SSIS Execute Package Utility, but will not run with a Job or through the xp_cmdshell

EXEC xp_cmdshell 'dtexec /dts "\File System\SSIS Packages\Package"

Error:

Could not load package "\File System\SSIS Packages\Package" because of error 0x80070002.

Description: Unable to find the specified file.

Any help finding a solution for this is greatly appreciated.

• I had the same problem - it turned out that I had copied/pasted the name of the DTSX package in visual studio and it put a space after the name before the period - so the package was named "packageName .dtsx" rather than "packageName.dtsx"

once I removed the space and re-copied it to the file store the problem went away.

• This is Working solution for

Using SSIS VS 2005 Package In VS 2008 With C# 3.5

Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Wrapper.ApplicationClass app = new Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Wrapper.ApplicationClass();

string packagePath=@"C:\Paramount\Internal Projects\TestSSISPackage\TestSSISPackage\bin\Package.dtsx";

Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtime.Wrapper.IDTSPackage90 package = app.LoadPackage(packagePath, true, null);

package.Execute();

🙂

• I faced the same problem and it was the space after the package name which resolved it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply