Database Daily Usefullness

• I enjoy reading the Database Daily when it comes out.  There have been some very helpful links.  Most of the time I just note the links and skim read the articles unless there is something that I find particularly interesting.  Thanks for doing a great job with putting this together.

• Add me to the pile. I read it -- saves me the trouble of searching out these sources myself.

Vince

• Good job and keep 'em coming! I like the different focus of this list.

• Yes, yes, yes.  Database Daily is appreciated.  Please continue with the service.

Ryan Hunt

• Very useful, keep up the great work!

• I read it, and usually follow a link or two to read the whole story. 

So long, and thanks for all the fish,

Russell Shilling, MCDBA, MCSA 2K3, MCSE 2K3

• I check Database Daily most days, it's a useful source so please keep on with it.

• Steve,

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I appreciate the Database Daily news  aggregation email.  I am a developer with typically crushing deadlines, and I don't have time to "troll the net" for news and information on SQL Server.  SQL Server is just one of the many tools I need to use and I'm not a DBA, so I can't spare oodles of time keeping up with everything.  Just keeping up with .NET is a part-time job!

Thanks for the good work and keep it going!

Joseph Ackerman, MCSD

• I find the database daily useful.  Keep it coming!

• I skim the database daily when it arrives & usually find a link or article that's useful.

Improvements: it would be nice to have a 'top of page' link in each section as it can be a pain to scroll up manually.

Otherwise it's great, keep up the good work.

Thanks

Adib Jafari

SQL Server DBA

Notting Hill Housing Group

Hammersmith, London

• I admit, that I don't really read it, but each week I wonder why it is send weekly and named database daily.

--
    Frank Kalis
    Microsoft SQL Server MVP
    Webmaster: http://www.insidesql.org/blogs
    My blog: http://www.insidesql.org/blogs/frankkalis/[/url]

• I found the new edition of database daily to be quite good

the stock ideas at the bottom is a great idea, i also like the color coding to break up each section, i ended up reading more than what i normally do...

top stuff and great to see such quick reaction to your readers ideas...

great work !

Regards

Adam

------------------------------
    Life is far too important to be taken seriously

• I received my first issue of Database Daily Update today and enjoyed it very much. Keep up the great work-I look forward to future issues!!!

• Pretty unanimous opinion here Steve. I'm afraid you are just going to have to keep writing those editorials!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply