DB Architectural Review

• I have been asked to give out an architectural review next week. I asked my boss , what do they need in specific. They said they wnat me to list out all the problem and issues whatever I could find out from all the prod server and list them acoording to the severity levels from high to low. And give out some recommendations on it . Can anybody help me out where I should start and what to do ?? Like if you have any procedure or a checklist to do this in details if possibel.

We basically had more issues on Timeouts, freezes, long waits & slow performance.

Thanks and regards

Rahul

• kaykay you proably need to be more specific if you want to get some meaningful answers.

Gethyn Elliswww.gethynellis.com

• Hi Ellis,

I am sorry, i didn't really know what they need in specific... I posted whatever I know. THey just want me to list each and every problem I could find out on the server and a solution for it ?? ( whatever may be the problem is..)

This is something like ...where you dont have any documents for it , but have to look out the problems on the sever from scratch...

Regards

KayKay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply