DBA Needed in Orlando, FL area.

• Database expert as part of a team of web developers that design, develop and maintain the company applications. Develops backend database applications using MS SQL Server. Works with other Database Developers to manage and maintain all of the development database servers. Designs and maintains data replication tasks based on requirements. Focuses on well thought out, maintainable and high quality services/products that can be delivered in the time frame specified or agreed upon. Seeks to become subject matter expert and strives to improve the product/system. Strong database developers actively challenge their own and others ideas for validity and correctness without personal attachment. Actively seeks designs that, once completed, are ultimately self-sufficient allowing them to move to other tasks. Database Developers are able to work well under pressure. Database Developers are self-starting and have strong problem solving skills. Database Developers seek to understand the entire scope of the project before starting. Actively involves others to ensure that the product/system solves the problem at hand. Clearly understands that their knowledge ages and constantly keeps up to date with newer technologies and design methodologies.

Duties: Design, develop and maintain complex store procedures to support different applications

· Design and optimize database schema for scalability and efficiency

· Provide technical assistance by responding to inquires from users about errors or problems about programs

· Ensure availability of data in a timely manner

· Consult with users to create reports based on the company needs

· Keep abreast of new database technology developments and design techniques

· Effective communication and coordination with developers and entire company

Salary Range or Compensation Package : $60-100

Contact Holly Pauline

(holly.pauline@channelintelligence.com )

• Hi,

As per ur requirement. I would like to apply for the same. Currently i am working with MNC as SQL SERVER DBA in Hyderabad. Pls reply so that i can send my Resume to You.

MY IM id is :- dhar_kavi@hotmail.com / dhar_kavi@yahoo.com

Regds

Dharmendra Mudaliar

Thanks & Regards
    Dharmendra S Mudaliar
    ( OEM India RSA )
    Hello - +91 40 66934555 x 34555
    Mobile - 9885408049 | IM - v-dharmu@microsoft.com

• Please contact the person in the post above if you are interested.

• Hi

I am Amirthaprakash.C From Mumbai. Currently Working as a DBA in SQL Server. My Over All IT Exp. is 2.9 Months.

My Contact Info.

Mail : amirthaprakash@web.de

Phone: 93237 38612.

Regards

Amirthaprakash.C

• Which bit of the statement "Please contact the person in the post above if you are interested." (....either the specific words used or purpose behind the post) do some people have difficulty understanding?  Should I be amazed.?

• Are tickets to Disney World included?

lol@Andrew

• Your post here (tongue in cheek) is very funny!

If I were some years closer to retirement, I'd be considering this offer. It does sound genuine. And hey if the tickets aren't included there's always the "Season Pass", available to state residents at a discount.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply