Delete Old files in the destination folder

• Hi rashmi,Thank you so much for your replies.

Can u please send attachment in .zip format?

Also by checking travarce folder all data has been extracted in the one folder only.

also i debugged code and found the problem in the above code in the following line

SourceFileName = SourceFilepath.Substring(SourceFilepath.LastIndexOf("\") + 1) only root file name is assigned with the destination folder.i.e. if i want to copy file from D:\test\sample\sample1.zip then path is assigned with destination folder is F:\destination\sample1.zip. so all the files are extracted same place.But i want copy as F:\test\sample\sample1.zip

Preveiosly when i use file system task with foreach then data is copied from source to destination as it is.i.e. all folders and subfolders created automatically.

• Hi abhas

The earlier code was copying the desired file from various source folder to a single Destination folder.

I hav attached a sample project .It is copying the file from source folder to destination along with the subfolder

Try it out

Incase any query let me know

Regards

Rashmi

• Thank you so much rashmi!!!!!!

It's great.:-)

I got exactly what i want.

Thank you once again.

🙂 🙂 🙂

Regards

Abhas,

• helo rashmi,

its working fine but if there are more than one files in folder.i.e. in test folder if more than 1 text files r there then it extract only one.why so?

thanks in adavance.

Abhas

• Hi Abhas

Can you pls explain in details what problem you are facing in the pakage or what u actually want to do ,so that I can help you.

Thanks & Regards

Rashmi

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply