Display Database objects

• Hi all,

I have a database with more than 100 tables. Is there a method to graphically display the tables and, if any, their relationships?

Regards

Niyala

• Hi Niyala,

You can go to the Management Studio and Expand your database tree right click on the Database Diagrams (If you get a message like 'This database doesn't have one or more of the support objects required to use database diagramming. Do you wish to create them? --> Please press YES) and then select create new database diagram. [This feature is available in 2000....should be available in 2008 as well]

Select all the tables and then you will be able to graphically display all the tables and their relationships.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Binoy

• Hi Binyo,

Thaks for your hint. I will give it a try.

Regards

Niyala

• Niyala (10/22/2008)

Hi all,

I have a database with more than 100 tables. Is there a method to graphically display the tables and, if any, their relationships?

Regards

Niyala

Try Visio 2002 Professional

kshitij kumar
    kshitij@krayknot.com
    www.krayknot.com

• hi miss i hope u will fine. miss me naeem from peshawar. i am currently doing Mphil in computer science. i am doing my research on data warehouse. can u tell me r u database have data. can u give me any organization database which have 2 or 3 years data.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply