DTS Not Working

• Hi ,

We are having more problems with DTS. I have looked at the Application Log on the server and this is what message was given for a DTS that did not run from a scheduled task. Does anyone out there understand what this could mean??

The description for Event ID ( 80 ) in Source ( DataTransformationServices ) could not be found. It contains the following insertion string(s):

Package Name: aim.DAILY_D.attending_vehicle_status.dts

Package Description: Incremental

Package ID: {F6AEB432-DB5D-11D6-87FE-0050DA36A286}

Package Version: {F6AEB433-DB5D-11D6-87FE-0050DA36A286}

Package Execution Lineage: {88F359D3-E549-11D6-854D-009027B721D5}

Executed On: MAUKDEV01

Executed By: Supervisor

Execution Started: 10/22/02 12:05:06 AM

Execution Completed: 10/22/02 12:05:06 AM

Package Steps execution information:

Step 'DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_3' succeeded

Step 'DTSStep_DTSDataPumpTask_1' succeeded.

THanks - Meg..

• WHat type was this message, information, warning, or error? As for the first line this is generic when no valid event message package is defined in the application for this event. Has nothing to do with anything that you can affect. The rest of the information looks like the details of the package invoked and it states the process was successfull. Now this only appears here probably because you have the job or some other setting to log events to event viewer. This message does not look like any kind of problem.

Now you state you are having problems thou, what is happening and have you verified if running as a job the SQL Agents service account has the proper permissions to complete the task.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. I will tape them in place." (Teacher on Boston Public)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply