dynamic reports SSRS 2008

• Hello,

I'm a new user of SSRS 2008.

I realise a project of business intelligence for the end of my master for a bank.

I've realised the party integration of datas and the construction of my dataware and also the cubes.

I want to construct the reports dynamics for the end user. When I say "dynamic":

For exemple I want to construct a report like that:

the user can select the line and the column and can make any crossroads with any dimensions.

More clearly the user can select in the line, the dimension "client type "or "age group "(in the report all the attributs of these dimensions will be listed ) and in the column the user can select "time" and "type of profession" or "antiquity group"(in the report all the attributs of these dimensions will be listed )

and the amount of virement will be showed as measure of the report.

I will send the parametre of the dimension selected by the user to the MDX code of the report. But I don't know how to create these parametres in SSRS 2008 and I don't know how to get them in the code MDX

I couldn't find any documentation on that subject:( Do u have any experience? Is there anyone who has already made an application like that??

I wate your responses please

• hi this is veera.

i am new to ssrs 2008.

whats the meaning of dynamic report?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply