Enterprise Manager for SQL2000 on WinXP

• I have WinXP SP2 and just installed "Personal Edition" of SQL 2000. + SP4.  When I open Enterprise Manager, there are no "speed buttons" or "icons" under the window menu bar. If I right click on a table and select "return all rows", when it displays the grid with the data, their are not buttons on top like the Run button (splat) or any others like Sort, Grid, SQL designer etc.

I can right click on the designer windo and get a menu that has all the functions in a menu, but there are no speed buttons or glyphs.

Is that an un-anounced feature of SP4 ??? or is my AMD Processor

• I think you'll find the buttons up on the top of the EM bar, not in their old Win2000 location. It threw me for a little while.

• HB ..

Your exactly right .. how the heck did that get by me .. I'm getting too old for this business. Why in the hell did they have to make it act that way only under XP and not under W2000 or W2K Server .. those guys out there in washington dont have one bit of consistency to what they do other than you can be sure it will be different tomorrow than it was yesterday..

Thanks for the help.

Delo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply