Error during optimizations job

• Hello

did anybody had this error?

Rebuilding indexes for table 'Data_table'

[Microsoft SQL-DMO (ODBC SQLState: HY000)] Error 3624: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Index (ID = 1) is being rebuilt.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Location:  alloc.cpp:8804

Expression:  0

SPID:   66

Process ID:  423

Happens once in a while. Table contains 2 columns with of them been primary key.
    Error in a log from optimizations job.
    DBCC checkdb shows no errors.

Thank you
  • What is MDAC version and SQL Server service pack?

• FullInstallVer : 2.12.4202.3

Version: 2.1.2

Thank you

• First of all, neither of those is the MDAC version nor SQL Server version.

You can find the SQL Server version by using SELECT @@VERSION.

On Microsoft's web site, find Component Checker. Run that and it wil tell you the MDAC version.

Next, have you looked in the SQL Server Error log and the Windows Event Viewer Logs for any additional error messages?

-SQLBill

• SQL server version: Microsoft SQL Server  7.00 - 7.00.842 (Intel X86)   Microsoft Corporation  Enterprise Edition on Windows NT 4.0 (Build 1381: Service Pack 6)

On MS website it says that you can check ofr MDAC version in a resgistry as well, that's where I got this numbers from. Does not let me run Component checker, asking for MSXML. Is there a way to avoid this?

Additional errors:

CImageHelper::Init () Failed load of symbol file with path = f:\MSSQL7\binn\;.;f:\MSSQL7\BINN;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\System32 - Not enough storage is available to process this command.

and then

SQL Server Assertion: File: <alloc.cpp>, line=8804

Failed Assertion = '0'.

thank you

• I've got the same problem. Anyone know what causes this?

We had this a few days ago. DBCC CheckDB with data_loss seemed to fix the job, but now its very ugly head has re-reared itself.

TIA,

Amesjustin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply