Error Message when posting a Reply

• This message appears when trying to post a reply:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Cast from type 'DBNull' to type 'String' is not valid.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Cast from type 'DBNull' to type 'String' is not valid.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidCastException: Cast from type 'DBNull' to type 'String' is not valid.]   Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.StringType.FromObject(Object Value) +616   InstantASP.InstantForum.Logic.SendEmailNotifications(Int32 TopicID, Int32 ForumID, Int32 UserID)   post.AddPostBtn_onClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1258

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.903

• I got this yesterday as well, but the post went. I suspect some changes were in process.

• I didnt have changes in progress. Looks like a data error. If you can reproduce, send me whatever info you can via the report problems page, link is on the main menu.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply