(ERROR_MOD_NOT_FOUND) for dts legacy lookups

• When I click on the lookups tab with SQL Server 2005 Legacy DTS I get the following error.

The specified module could not be found. (ERROR_MOD_NOT_FOUND)

Some modules the query builder depends on could not be found. The query builder designer will not be functional.

What module is this and how do I get it?

¤ §unshine ¤

• Do you have sa permission? If not, please check with a person with sa permisstion and see whether or not he will get the same error. Otherwise, you may check whether or not related dll file is corrupted.

http://flashexperiments.insh-allah.com/ApacheError126.html

• Yes, I tried as both sa and windows authenticated. I get the same error as both.

¤ §unshine ¤

• I just ran into the same thing, trying to create a lookup in a legacy dts package running on sql2005.

Anyone have any luck with this?

David W. Clary
    MCSD
    Data Miner 49er
    Sr. Database Administrator, Ceiva Logic

• I'm still having the same problem, however, I have the client on my own desktop along with the 2000 client and the lookups work. I'm going to try installing the sql 2000 client on the 2005 server to see if this helps.I'm not sure what else I could try.

¤ §unshine ¤

• I resolved this by adding the sql server 2000 client to the server. the 2000 client does not work, but the MOD Error is gone and now works.

¤ §unshine ¤

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply