Exam 70-448

• Hi,

I would like to go for exam 70-448 . Can any one please let me know what are the prerequisites .

Thank you.

• http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-sql-server.aspx

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • hi i am doing preparation from certifyspace.com study guides and these provide complete solution

• There is no self paced training kit available for 70-450, don't know when it will come :unsure:.

Sujeet Singh

• hi i need shopexams.com study guides for 1z0-023 exam preparation can someone share with me these?.thanks in advance

• tinalouise90 (12/20/2011)

hi i need shopexams.com study guides for 1z0-023 exam preparation can someone share with me these?.thanks in advance

NO NO NO NO NO

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• tinalouise90 (12/20/2011)

hi i need shopexams.com study guides for 1z0-023 exam preparation can someone share with me these?.thanks in advance

If you would like to get help with the exams and use a study guide from any source, purchase them. The companies and authors spend time working on the guides, and they deserve to be paid. You want to be paid for your work, respect others.

Invest in your career. If you believe this will help you get a better job, or earn more, make the investment.

• friends i am looking for the latest questions of 70-433 exam. can someone provide me bestprotraining.com study guides

• karenallen71 (12/27/2011)

friends i am looking for the latest questions of 70-433 exam. can someone provide me bestprotraining.com study guides

Mmmmmm... no.

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• karenallen71 (12/27/2011)

friends i am looking for the latest questions of 70-433 exam. can someone provide me bestprotraining.com study guides

You can get them here.

I have never heard of them before and don't know if they are any good though.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• Hello,

I'm sitting the 70-448 exam very soon, for those if you who have sat it, was there any areas of the exam that you struggled on because there was a bit of a shortage of coverage in the M$Press book?

I'd just like to try to fill in any holes in advance. Also, was it heavy on the command line tools/MDX syntax? I dont want details, just a heads up, I'm not hot on MDX yet as I'm planning on going to town on that (and the rest of the toolset using individual books) after the exam. Thanks for any input.

Regards,

D.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply