Excel Source file problem running in SQL Agent

• I have a SSIS package using Excel as datasource, I changed the package to run on 32 bit. It ran fine when I ran it locally.

However when I tried to run it using SQL Agent under Sql server Integration Service Package, I got the following error

SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER. THe Acquire connection method call to the connection manager "Excel Connection Manager" failed with error code 0xC0209303.

The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.

The requested OLE DB provider Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB 12.0 is not registered. If the 64 bit driver is not installed, run the package in 32 bit mode. Error code 0x0000000.

An OLE DB record is available. Source "Microsoft OLE DB Service components" Hresutl 0x80040154 description "Class Not registered"

We installed the Microsoft Access Database engine, but it did not work.

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks

• In SQL Agent, edit the job step.

Click on the Configuration tab and then the Advanced tab. Check that the '32-bit runtime' check box is selected.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Thanks it worked.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply