Export Problem with report

• Hi

I m exporting report to PDF and EXCEL,when i export the report to PDF it's coming fine and print format also fine, but when i export to EXCEL i m not able to get print format, it's coming nearly 3 pages and it's not good.could u plz anybody help me how to set the excel print format for report.

Thank u very much

sank

• Click on Report > Report Properties

Within the Report properties click on the Layout tab and set the page width/height settings as per needed.

Prashant Bhatt
    Sr Engineer - Application Programming

• i Tried that way man, still same problem

sank

• Hi,

Can u provide us about how many columns you are using in report.. say for eg : table having 20 columns like that.. so that ll try to help u.:-)

Regards,
    Gayathri 🙂

• Hey thanks for u r response i have attached my report,which was exported to excel, for print view it showing 3 pages,i want to print this one in single page.plz help me.

tahnk u very much.

regards

sank

• Hi,

Try this..

Report-> Properties -> layout -> width - > 25 in

height - > 19 in

Regards,
    Gayathri 🙂

• Thanks for u r reply Gayathri,

still no use,i can able to export two format both excel and pdf,when pdf the print was coming in single page,when print in excel it is printing in 4 pages.

Any body plz help me

thank u very much

regards

sank

• hey,

i faced this issue many times... Solution is u have to adjust the layout - > width/height property..

just increase width ...

Regards,
    Gayathri 🙂

• sorry yar, when exporting to excel it's fine,when click print preview it's coming in 3 pages, i tried many way's and change the width and hight,but no use.

sank

• already i have set the width 29.5 and height-19

• Hi,

The only way to solve these page breaks in print preview is to adjust the layout property and by reducing table/matrix column width..

Make sure that you aligned ur report with no blank spaces other than your report items... and reduce your unwanted column height and width..

it ll surely work, Try it out

Regards,
    Gayathri 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply