Fantasy Football 2016

• SQLDCH (10/20/2016)

Bears v Packers tonight, get your lineups updated!!!

I'll try and get back later today for matchups. Only thing I can confirm now is that the SQL Bolts are goin' down....

Nothing would surprise me, On any given Sunday.

• You'll probably have a career week, like everyone else has against me. I'm top pointer getter in the league and 3-3.

Division matchups are on a hold for a while, only noteworthy battle this week:

SELECT wins INTO (5-1) v Way0utWest (4-2) - The Cowboys could take the top spot in the league with a win, which really doesn't matter much at the half way point of the season. Yahoo may still give it to SELECT if SELECT maintains the most overall points (Steve would need to outscore Rory by over 50 points to have both the head to head and the most points). QBs for both teams are slumping, each will have an eye on the Raider offense. Steve has to root against the Broncos throwing to Sanders. Rory probably just has to pick the right RB combo from his glut of talent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (10/20/2016)

Rory probably just has to pick the right RB combo from his glut of talent.

Well if you have any of my RBs on another fantasy team, keep an eye on which ones I bench, one of them usually puts up 20 points sitting there for me.

• SQLDCH (10/20/2016)

You'll probably have a career week, like everyone else has against me. I'm top pointer getter in the league and 3-3.

Division matchups are on a hold for a while, only noteworthy battle this week:

SELECT wins INTO (5-1) v Way0utWest (4-2) - The Cowboys could take the top spot in the league with a win, which really doesn't matter much at the half way point of the season. Yahoo may still give it to SELECT if SELECT maintains the most overall points (Steve would need to outscore Rory by over 50 points to have both the head to head and the most points). QBs for both teams are slumping, each will have an eye on the Raider offense. Steve has to root against the Broncos throwing to Sanders. Rory probably just has to pick the right RB combo from his glut of talent.

Definitely not a career week but I'll take the win.

• Well that was a bad week, favourite going in then Robert D has a purple week... Oh well.

So Lynn, we meet again 🙂

Rodders...

• Ugh! I would've gotten the win had I played the Seattle defense instead of Buffalo! @#$%^&*!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Another good week here, despite Rodney rubbing in his earlier win against me last week.

• Ha ha, Steve, had to be done - keeps you on your toes!

So it would appear that which ever QB I have on the bench will be the one that performs. Great!

Rodders...

• rodjkidd (11/1/2016)

Ha ha, Steve, had to be done - keeps you on your toes!

So it would appear that which ever QB I have on the bench will be the one that performs. Great!

Rodders...

You're tellin me. I had 45 QB points sitting on the bench this week. Luckily I still had enough to hang on for a victory.

• roryp 96873 (11/1/2016)

rodjkidd (11/1/2016)

Rodders...

You're tellin me. I had 45 QB points sitting on the bench this week. Luckily I still had enough to hang on for a victory.

Yeah, me too... granted, my starter had a good day, but my bench QB had a better day.

However, I managed to squeak by with the victory!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (11/1/2016)

roryp 96873 (11/1/2016)

rodjkidd (11/1/2016)

Rodders...

Yeah, me too... granted, my starter had a good day, but my bench QB had a better day.

However, I managed to squeak by with the victory!

Funny, I just received a Facebook "memory" from a year ago today when I benched Brees that week and he scored 62(!) points.

• Crushed you, surfer. (not)

• SQLDCH (11/1/2016)

Crushed you, surfer. (not)

Gutted!

• Gonna try and get this done before the day really gets goin'...

Thursday night game, get your lineups set!

No huge matchups this week, lots of teams need wins to stay in the hunt though:

SSC Steelers (4-4) vs NFLSoldiers (2-6) - Steelers are holding down the 5th playoff spot and catch the Soldiers reeling, having no options at RB other than the waiver wire. Steelers can use all the luck they can get.

British Bulldogs (5-3) vs Select * (3-5) - Bulldogs are tops in the Bulk Logged division and face the *'s lumbering thru a 2 game losing streak. The *'s RB situation is dire also; a waiver move will be needed to fill the TE hole. The Bulldogs can bounce back from last week's heartbreaker and ride the Cowboy offense to victory.

Ditka (5-3) vs Prestige Worldwide (3-5) - More waiver moves are in store for PW to have a chance. A Brady BYE week comes poorly timed, especially with no viable backup on the roster. Ditka stays steady and needs a win to vie for the top spot in the Full division, riding the Falcons offense and the Pittsburgh defense (\chuckle).

Mexicanos (4-4) vs Old Cattonians (2-6) - Mexicanos are hoping to keep playoff aspirations alive and need his manic/depressive team to be on the manic side this week. Old Cats have scored enough total points to be in the playoff hunt but are 2-6 and in 11th place.

Orange Engineers (4-4) vs Way0utWest Cowboys (6-2) - This is a huge week for the Engineers. A win (and key losses) could vault them directly into playoff contention, at the very least it will keep them relevant. A loss could be devastating. The Cowboys are forcing their will on most opponents with a devastating running attack, a solid QB and over achievement from Mike Evans. The Engineers are again rooting for the Steelers, hoping Sammy's ailing finger is healed and Lev Bell keeps ringing.

SELECT Wins INTO (6-2) vs SQL Bolts (4-4) - Another solid matchup, SELECT has a nice 2 game cushion in the Simple division but will look to put down the threat of the surging Bolts' two game win streak. The Bolts need a healthy Ben; SELECT is hoping Ben has lots of turnovers to feed the Baltimore defense. This will likely come down to which Bronco receiver has the highest numbers.

• SQLDCH (11/3/2016)

Orange Engineers (4-4) vs Way0utWest Cowboys (6-2) - This is a huge week for the Engineers. A win (and key losses) could vault them directly into playoff contention, at the very least it will keep them relevant. A loss could be devastating. The Cowboys are forcing their will on most opponents with a devastating running attack, a solid QB and over achievement from Mike Evans. The Engineers are again rooting for the Steelers, hoping Sammy's ailing finger is healed and Lev Bell keeps ringing.

You misspelled i-m-p-o-s-i-n-g

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply