Fantasy Football 2016

• SQLDCH (11/15/2016)

rodjkidd (11/15/2016)

Ray K (11/14/2016)

Lynn Pettis (11/14/2016)

Look at the game Old Cattonians had this weekend!

How can I not? I'm their opponent!!!

I'm hoping A.J. Green scores about 4 touchdowns tonight. And that's hard for me to say, considering that I'm a Giants fan!

Yep, a bit of a turnaround there for me! pleasantly surprised 🙂

Rodders...

Poor Rodders has scored the third most points in the league and only 3 wins to show for it =(

Thanks for pointing that out... 🙁

Rodders...

• Finally snapped my losing streak!

Amazing how long a losing streak can feel. It was only 2 games. It might as well have been 20!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Thursday games, get your lineups set!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, I hope all your lives are going well enough that you can recognize your blessings. Mine sure is.

GO STEELERS!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • And once again it looks like I've timed my run too late 🙂

The big J again next week, I'm guessing Steve will be looking for revenge 😉

Rodders...

• Look out! I'm coming up in the rearview mirror! Could I sneak into the playoffs and defend my title? :hehe: 😀

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Ray K (11/29/2016)

Look out! I'm coming up in the rearview mirror! Could I sneak into the playoffs and defend my title? :hehe: 😀

Man, I was running a 5k Thursday morning and by the time I got home the Vikings game had already started before I could swap Sanders for Diggs. I wanted to put in Carr over Flacco too, but I think I was too bummed about messing up my lineup otherwise I would have given you a run for your money.

• roryp 96873 (11/29/2016)

Ray K (11/29/2016)

Look out! I'm coming up in the rearview mirror! Could I sneak into the playoffs and defend my title? :hehe: 😀

Man, I was running a 5k Thursday morning and by the time I got home the Vikings game had already started before I could swap Sanders for Diggs. I wanted to put in Carr over Flacco too, but I think I was too bummed about messing up my lineup otherwise I would have given you a run for your money.

I'm just as glad you didn't. 😉

Did you at least run a decent 5K?

• Ray K (11/29/2016)

roryp 96873 (11/29/2016)

Ray K (11/29/2016)

I'm just as glad you didn't. 😉

Did you at least run a decent 5K?

It was pretty close to my normal pace. It was pretty chilly at the start though and I was pushing the kid in the stroller and hadn't run for about a month and a half though so it makes me think the course was a little short. I didn't care enough to go map it out on Google and figure it out though. I just figured I needed to do something to at least try and counter all of the beer I was about to (and eventually did) consume over the long holiday weekend.

Hopefully I don't totally bomb this weekend and can still hang on to my playoff spot.

• Woohoo, the Packers play error-free football and the Philly DEF draws a blank. Another Monday Night Football win for me.

Made the playoffs and got 2nd seed and a bye week. I have made the final 4 for the first time ever! Awesome.

Been close a couple of times. Good second half of a season once, made the playoffs and then ran into Lynn when he was all conquering. Last year was second going into the final game, lost my last game, and lost first game in the playoffs when Ray came from nowhere to win the title.

I shall enjoy the next 2 weeks now the pressure has eased. 😎

• Sequelsurfer (11/29/2016)

Woohoo, the Packers play error-free football and the Philly DEF draws a blank. Another Monday Night Football win for me.

Made the playoffs and got 2nd seed and a bye week. I have made the final 4 for the first time ever! Awesome.

Been close a couple of times. Good second half of a season once, made the playoffs and then ran into Lynn when he was all conquering. Last year was second going into the final game, lost my last game, and lost first game in the playoffs when Ray came from nowhere to win the title.

Don't mean to crush your spirits, but this upcoming week is the last of the regular season, playoffs don't start until week 14 of the real NFL season. :hehe:

• roryp 96873 (11/29/2016)

Sequelsurfer (11/29/2016)

Woohoo, the Packers play error-free football and the Philly DEF draws a blank. Another Monday Night Football win for me.

Don't mean to crush your spirits, but this upcoming week is the last of the regular season, playoffs don't start until week 14 of the real NFL season. :hehe:

Can't be caught. Won my division and Select Wins Into would have to outscore me by 135 points to take second place off me, hence my high spirits. I can relax during the last week of the season (next weekend) and then enjoy my bye week. ??

• Sequelsurfer (11/29/2016)

roryp 96873 (11/29/2016)

Sequelsurfer (11/29/2016)

Can't be caught. Won my division and Select Wins Into would have to outscore me by 135 points to take second place off me, hence my high spirits. I can relax during the last week of the season (next weekend) and then enjoy my bye week. ??

Ah, gotcha. You sounded like you were ready for a bye this week, just wanted to make sure you weren't hit with a surprise of an actual matchup this weekend. I didn't see the asterisks noting clinched playoff spots when I first looked today.

• Thurday game, get your lineups set!

Very interesting final week, with a glut of teams fighting for the last playoff spots. I didn't have the time (or the head space) to try and see all the permutations, but it appears that a 6-7 record could get into the championship dance.

Matchups:

SSC Steelers (5-7) vs Orange Engineers (6-6) - This is one of the those key matchups (for Dan and Ray). A Steelers win and losses from the Mexicanos and Bolts would make it interesting, going to tie breaker rules. If the Engineers win, they're likely in. The Steelers boast the 4th highest points for despite leading a "rag tag fugitive fleet" (BG anyone?) and hope that Lev Bell is not the focal point of the Pittsburgh offense this week. The Engineers hold a 2.47 projected point lead and will likely ride his RBs to victory.

British Bulldogs (8-4) vs Mexicanos (6-6) - More playoff aspirations here, with the Mexicanos having to beat the league's number 2 team. The Bulldog's sound like they may be happy with taking a week off; the Mexicanos will certainly be hoping for them resting their starters. A lot of double digit projections for the Mexicanos, he's also hoping the focal point of the Pittsburgh offense is A. Brown. The Bulldogs have choices at QB and will be dependent on his RBs, also.

Ditka (8-4) vs NFLSoldiers (3-9) - Ditka has been outscored by his opponents by 40 points and is going to the playoffs. The NFLSoldiers have been snakebit all year. Ditka may win the division with a win and a loss by the Cowboys, or maybe not (I didn't check the tie breaker). The Soldiers will be looking for momentum into the Consolation bracket.

Old Cattonians (5-7) vs Way0utWest Cowboys (9-3) - The Old Cats have clawed their way to 5-7 and may be able to squeak in with a win and key losses. The Cowboys say "nay!" and want to keep the top playoff spot. Both teams are reliant on their RBs...the Cowboys have the WR advantage.

Prestige Worldwide (5-7) vs SELECT Wins INTO (7-5) - More playoff drama! Both teams need wins and both teams have solid QBs. Last minute updates to the lineups are in order to see who will get the projected win.

Select * (4-8) vs SQL Bolts (6-6) - The Bolts are attempting to limp in to Championship mode, having lost their last two and desperately needing a win and losses by others. Select is equally gimped with a two game losing streak and no Championship bracket aspirations. On paper, the * has the advantage, but as the Bolts like to say "any given Sunday".

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (12/1/2016)

"rag tag fugitive fleet" (BG anyone?)

So you're implying that I'm the Cylon empire?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply