Fantasy Football 2018

• Now that the fantasy season is over, I want to let everyone know I am ready for next year.

• Lynn Pettis - Wednesday, January 2, 2019 9:58 AM

Now that the fantasy season is over, I want to let everyone know I am ready for next year.

So am I!

I'm gunning for your titles, Lynn!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Congrats to the SQL Bolts, a dominating performance.  The young Mahommes, Minnesota aerial attack and late season production from D. Henry fueled a relentless drive for a championship trophy.

Happy New Year to all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Ray K - Wednesday, January 2, 2019 10:01 AM

Lynn Pettis - Wednesday, January 2, 2019 9:58 AM

Now that the fantasy season is over, I want to let everyone know I am ready for next year.

So am I!

Does this mean I have a target on my back?

Hey, it is all in fun.  Looking forward to the challenge.  If past experience is any indication of future success, next season should belong to someone else.  But then again, Any given Sunday.......

• Lynn Pettis - Wednesday, January 2, 2019 11:11 AM

Ray K - Wednesday, January 2, 2019 10:01 AM

So am I!

Does this mean I have a target on my back?

Yep, you do now! 😀

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Oh, a shout out to Prestige Worldwide and the British Bulldogs (all teams in the Bulk Logged Division) for their 2nd and 3rd Place finishes respectively!  Way to go Bulk Logged!!

• Lynn Pettis - Wednesday, January 2, 2019 11:19 AM

Oh, a shout out to Prestige Worldwide and the British Bulldogs (all teams in the Bulk Logged Division) for their 2nd and 3rd Place finishes respectively!  Way to go Bulk Logged!!

Never thought about that, top 3 teams all from the same division. Have we seen that before?
    Think we may have to handicap Lynn next year, 4 titles, it's getting too easy for him.

• Sequelsurfer - Wednesday, January 2, 2019 11:57 PM

Lynn Pettis - Wednesday, January 2, 2019 11:19 AM

Oh, a shout out to Prestige Worldwide and the British Bulldogs (all teams in the Bulk Logged Division) for their 2nd and 3rd Place finishes respectively!  Way to go Bulk Logged!!

Never thought about that, top 3 teams all from the same division. Have we seen that before?
    Think we may have to handicap Lynn next year, 4 titles, it's getting too easy for him.

And how would you do that, require me to go with the auto-draft?  Oh, wait, I have won all 4 championships with auto-drafted teams.  😀

• Sequelsurfer - Wednesday, January 2, 2019 11:57 PM

That is wild, you guys must know the codes.  And Lynn knows the really deep hacker codes.

League history only goes back to 2012, I was going to see some of the old matchups, for giggles.  I can't remember my name from day to day so needed a reminder. 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/sqlservercentralffl/2018 (choose the drop down to see older seasons)

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH - Thursday, January 3, 2019 10:50 AM

Sequelsurfer - Wednesday, January 2, 2019 11:57 PM

That is wild, you guys must know the codes.  And Lynn knows the really deep hacker codes.

League history only goes back to 2012, I was going to see some of the old matchups, for giggles.  I can't remember my name from day to day so needed a reminder. 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/sqlservercentralffl/2018 (choose the drop down to see older seasons)

I was looking at that earlier.  This was the first time since 2012 that I did NOT make the playoffs.  Ugh!!!

"We're number 7!  We're number 7...!!!"

• Ray K - Thursday, January 3, 2019 11:20 AM

SQLDCH - Thursday, January 3, 2019 10:50 AM

I was looking at that earlier.  This was the first time since 2012 that I did NOT make the playoffs.  Ugh!!!

I looked at the history of the league as well.  I finished in the top 6 in 6 of the 9 years we have been playing with 4 1st place, 1 3rd place, and 1 4th place finish (first and only season with 16 teams).  The 3 years I was in the the bottom 6 it was 2 8th place and 1 12th place finish.

• Congratulations to all the winners!
    As my rookie year I did lots of mistakes, but next year I'll be on the playoffs.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Ray K - Thursday, January 3, 2019 11:20 AM

SQLDCH - Thursday, January 3, 2019 10:50 AM

Before the season started that is where Yahoo projected me to finish!

• Lynn Pettis - Thursday, January 3, 2019 8:52 AM

And how would you do that, require me to go with the auto-draft?  Oh, wait, I have won all 4 championships with auto-drafted teams.  😀

You're going to be required to be at the draft 😀

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Luis Cazares - Thursday, January 3, 2019 1:39 PM

Lynn Pettis - Thursday, January 3, 2019 8:52 AM

You're going to be required to be at the draft 😀

Yea, good luck making that happen.  Pretty sure the one time I did make the draft, though, is when I ended in the bottom 6 maybe even in 12th place.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 324 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply