Find All Items That Call a Stored Procedure

• The constraints are just default values for the columns, I explicitly named them like that rather than just saying default(xyz) because it's a good habit to get into or you will have lots of issues with code comparison tools showing up changes just because of an automatically named constraint.

The reason I used default values rather than passing them explicitly in the insert statement is simply because it is easier to remember "default values" than a list of function names that I don't use very often.

The caffeine level in the bloodstream must have been way down near absolute zero. I had not even realized that the df_<names> bit was in fact giving it a name - no wonder all my attempts at googling these names came up empty. At least I had a hunch something was amiss which is why I cleared my last post on this avoiding embarrassing myself. :blush:. Thanks again for clarifying this farther.

Did I mention already I really like this forum ? People like you are making it happen.

Viewing post 16 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply